Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And me Im flying in my taxi
Taking tips and getting stoned
1697239666922.png

I think if the earffs was round all the pee would puddle on the bottom.
Being we all float in or drink recycled pee water......we do by the way.
🙃
Therefore I can only conclude the world is indeed flat.
I am not on the bottom either....cuz I aint upside down.
Already thought of all the possibles there's no other answer.

Good Saturn Day morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy and wet today, starting at 53F and predicted to reach 64F.

Whomped up a batch of duck egg Creme Brulee yesterday and picked up the components for big pots of Bean and Bacon and Tarragon Split Pea with ham soups. I raised a batch of French Tarragon which should be perfect.

Good Saturn Day morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy and wet today, starting at 53F and predicted to reach 64F.

Whomped up a batch of duck egg Creme Brulee yesterday and picked up the components for big pots of Bean and Bacon and Tarragon Split Pea with ham soups. I raised a batch of French Tarragon which should be perfect.
Good Morning

The wife and I attempted to make canna butter a while back.
After straining, I threw the leavings out back. Never thought about one of the dogs eating it. Well, one did.
View attachment 343706
View attachment 343707
I noticed he was walking funny, and getting progressively worse.
He finally got to the point where he couldn’t even move. The wife made him comfortable on the couch, which I advised against.
I came downstairs the next morning to find him laying in a puddle of piss and puke, still on the couch, which I had advised against.
I honestly thought he was dead.
I went to pick him up, so I could take the body outside before the wife woke up.
As soon as I lifted him, he started flopping around and squalling bloody murder.
He flopped out of my arms, and hit the floor with a THUD. Squalling all the while.
The wife came running down the stairs, eyes all bugged out, wanting to know what was going on.
We both got a good laugh after I explained the situation, and of course, I got stuck cleaning the couch.
Now its on you to either take that puppy to rehab, or finance his weed addiction.

the part about the chickens eating some old brownies is true <——tins
They are not affected by quaaludes, I can tell you that. I saw one hop up on a table and peck up one, maybe two ( think my buddy ate it on the sly) before we could intercede.
No effect. I figured it would OD, nothing.

that chicken liked to party.

Bubba

I actually eat Cottage cheese with crushed up walnuts and a yogurt every night before I go to bed. Oh and a banana. Bananas are great for your heart and help you sleep.
I love bananas. Part of the B.R.A.T. cure if you get the runs. Bananas, Rice, Apples and toast. They do have a ton of carbs. Medium banana has similar carbs as a twin pack of reeses cups. I still love them, but got to be ripe. My ex ate them as green as she could find.

They are not affected by quaaludes, I can tell you that. I saw one hop up on a table and peck up one, maybe two ( think my buddy ate it on the sly) before we could intercede.
No effect. I figured it would OD, nothing.

that chicken liked to party.

Bubba
I saw him peck one, friend claimed he saw the other get eaten....I bet he did, I bet he did.

Latest posts

Back