Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me gross, but If I were male I may feel different.
Think about flying in a small plane. 🤢 There really are devices for ladies. Even if she is the pilot. Modesty is considered: This one works for girls or boys --
1697363250326.png

Bummer, man! That's a very UNcool, Cool Pic. Somebody cried. I would have.
I wonder how many years that took?
That looks to me like it is some kinda military rifle that musta been adapted to hunting. Like a Brit "Smellie". Lookit the size of the material below the bolt... looks like a large magazine slot. And the military-style rear sight.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day here, starting at 54F and predicted to reach 70F.

Got a call from a tenant complaining that their furnace thermostat is erratic. I will be picking up a new one today and scheduling an installation to fit the tenant's schedule.

I scored the makings and will be whomping up a big five-pound pot of four bean with bacon and smoked ham hock soup to restock the freezer. I also have the makings for about three liters of pea soup with ham and tarragon, which I'll whomp up in the next few days.

That looks to me like it is some kinda military rifle that musta been adapted to hunting. Like a Brit "Smellie". Lookit the size of the material below the bolt... looks like a large magazine slot. And the military-style rear sight.
Story was it was a snipers riffle found still in the tree over in the battlefield
The Magazine is still under the bolt section (push in from top).
The rotted out large section was where the trigger is , rotted away along with the wooden stock. I can not remember if the article said German or Russian riffle, most likely Russian The Krauts loved to use anything Russian.

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day here, starting at 54F and predicted to reach 70F.

Got a call from a tenant complaining that their furnace thermostat is erratic. I will be picking up a new one today and scheduling an installation to fit the tenant's schedule.

I scored the makings and will be whomping up a big five-pound pot of four bean with bacon and smoked ham hock soup to restock the freezer. I also have the makings for about three liters of pea soup with ham and tarragon, which I'll whomp up in the next few days.
GM

How ya swingging
Fixin' to fry up some home made hash browns, scrambled eggs with crunchy bacon I cooked yesterday, and a bagel with pepper jelly, warshed down with orange juice.
Coffee's almost done for me - my second cup is about empty.

I'm gonna smoke a chicken breast for sammies a little bit later.

Fixin' to fry up some home made hash browns, scrambled eggs with crunchy bacon I cooked yesterday, and a bagel with pepper jelly, warshed down with orange juice.
Coffee's almost done for me - my second cup is about empty.

I'm gonna smoke a chicken breast for sammies a little bit later.
Man must be nice to eat that good
I am on my way. Is the OJ fresh squeezed?

Latest posts

Back