Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning boo. Good morning everyone. Gotta get rid of the red eye before my 10:30 eye appointment. Don’t usually get high before seeing her but I needed it this morning and she knows that I partake and is good with it. She says it’s actually good for me and is the first doc that ever agreed with me on that but still I don’t think I’ll smoke another till after the appointment.

almost finished cleaning mommas house out. Finding all kinds of crazy stuff some collectible I’m sure like this thing. Not sure but it’s like a big model of a Draught Horse with Harness and Wooden Cart pulling gypsy barrel top wood caravan. it belonged to my grandfather I’m sure given to him as a gift. Feel kinda bad about putting it in good will…
y’all like this kinda stuff?
IMG_8987.jpeg
IMG_8989.jpeg
IMG_8988.jpeg

I had a paper route when I was a kid. The only dogs I ever got bitten by were those damned Cocker Spaniels. Dobermans, Shepards, and the like would bark and sound like they were gonna eat ya alive. The cockers would do it. Also had a Spitz that leaped off of a front porch and try to nail me in the throat. Side step and a roundhouse right changed his mind.
Only been bitten by one dog. A Chihuahua. I was small child being held by parent. I pointed at him and he bite my finger. Bas tard!

Bubba

Only been bitten by one dog. A Chihuahua. I was small child being held by parent. I pointed at him and he bite my finger. Bas tard!

Bubba
I broke up a dog fight once.
I grabbed two full grown Sheps by the scuff of the necks and pulled them apart from a death roll fight.
I scared the crap out of them with my yelling also.
Took a hit, saw it happen but never felt it, bite right through my left palm canine teeth went in and out both sides, Bleed like crazy so it was a good wash.
So in the end we all were bleeding pretty good, everyone had to go to the hospital.

He is scared of Angie.😱😁
And rightly so!
Good morning boo. Good morning everyone. Gotta get rid of the red eye before my 10:30 eye appointment. Don’t usually get high before seeing her but I needed it this morning and she knows that I partake and is good with it. She says it’s actually good for me and is the first doc that ever agreed with me on that but still I don’t think I’ll smoke another till after the appointment.

almost finished cleaning mommas house out. Finding all kinds of crazy stuff some collectible I’m sure like this thing. Not sure but it’s like a big model of a Draught Horse with Harness and Wooden Cart pulling gypsy barrel top wood caravan. it belonged to my grandfather I’m sure given to him as a gift. Feel kinda bad about putting it in good will…
y’all like this kinda stuff?
View attachment 343470View attachment 343471View attachment 343472
Too sweet for Good Will. Ebay is your friend. You might have a precious piece there.

And rightly so!

Too sweet for Good Will. Ebay is your friend. You might have a precious piece there.
Problem is, how do you know that. I knew a guy on another site that made a pretty good living on Ebay. Would search high and low. Bought things cheap and sold for a profit. Better know what you are doing though.

Good morning subbie, good morning big. I’m sitting here letting my back freeze until I have to get up and start working on the yard today…I’m pretty happy with my tent big, I realized Sunday that I’m going to have a problem with my heating and cooling because it’s directly linked up to my central air conditioning unit, and when the heat kicks on the tent, temperature goes crazy high. I will have to disconnect from the air conditioner and just pull in fresh air from my attic it appears… I woke up this morning to temperatures in the 60s which is like a winter down here. After my yardwork I’m heading over to see my pain management doctor about getting some injections in the back. It’s been years since I’ve last had one, and I’m certainly overdue for the relief…

And rightly so!

I use to make very good money on ebay before it became the end to mom and pop stores.
I would go to yard sales with hte wife and buy things we knew would sell.
I bought a brand new set of aviation headphones in box for $5
sold them for over 450 next day. No bidding war just a buy it now.
Another find was a german hunting sword worth 2500 dollars
bought for 10 bucks etc......................

I use to make very good money on ebay before it became the end to mom and pop stores.
I would go to yard sales with hte wife and buy things we knew would sell.
I bought a brand new set of aviation headphones in box for $5
sold them for over 450 next day. No bidding war just a buy it now.
Another find was a german hunting sword worth 2500 dollars
bought for 10 bucks etc......................

If you want to make money on it I will gladly send it to you. Wish I knew someone that wanted it

got a question for one of you old farts...I have a fan in my attic that I want to control remotely with a bluetooth type device...I see alexa powered ones but I don't use alexa, just don't trust a device that is designed to listen in...will a RF frequency remote work or does anyone have a better idea...this fan supplies a/c to my tent but when the heat kicks in I gotta turn the fan off without going up into the attic...

got a question for one of you old farts...I have a fan in my attic that I want to control remotely with a bluetooth type device...I see alexa powered ones but I don't use alexa, just don't trust a device that is designed to listen in...will a RF frequency remote work or does anyone have a better idea...this fan supplies a/c to my tent but when the heat kicks in I gotta turn the fan off without going up into the attic...
I can help.

Latest posts

Back