Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! Grayfox was especially touched that I made her card this year, vowing to cherish it always.

A tip to the rest of ya'll old farts that haven't already learned that tidbit and looking to score points.

Uncle Chen is Chinese, so sweet n sour more probable. Everything I've had there thus far has been tasty, so we could get wild and crazy.
I scored major points when I unexpectedly sent my wife a live flowering plant on like the tenth anniversary of our first date. We don't really "do" flowers and such, but I sent a plant to her office...and the other ladies she works with said they were going home and tell their husbands how thoughtless they are. 🥲

I scored major points when I unexpectedly sent my wife a live flowering plant on like the tenth anniversary of our first date. We don't really "do" flowers and such, but I sent a plant to her office...and the other ladies she works with said they were going home and tell their husbands how thoughtless they are. 🥲
I hand knapped hearts out of obsidian one Valentines Day for both the department secretary that I shared and our retired ex-secretary, who sometimes still subbed.

Both were blown away and when schedules conflicted, they did my work first.

Thank you! Grayfox was especially touched that I made her card this year, vowing to cherish it always. Attached is the cover photo:

A tip to the rest of ya'll old farts that haven't already learned that tidbit and looking to score points.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^So true, dat.

Here's one I did: I made a tear-off paper pad with something special that could be had for the pad receipt.

On that list were things like

"Good For: Trip to the beach without me groaning."
"Coupon: One long footie rub."
"Lucky Ticket: Dinner out at the place of your choice."
"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" <-- Sorry, you kids ain't ready.
"Free Ride: You get to steer the plane."

And so on for 25 squares.

Couple more days

IMG_20231006_094857372.jpg

Pardee, pardee, pardee.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
snoopy2.gif

A gorgeous clear day here, starting at 58F and predicted to reach 72F.

We got a second demand letter to trim our tree at our rental, this one registered. I placed a second response call and left another more direct message, this one answered by their apologetic business representative with a cute voice, who I invited for a walk-through next week, to include the corporate owner in charge. I have some suggestions for them, that I would like to deliver in person and am waiting to hear back on the schedule.

Today marks Grayfox and my 39th wedding anniversary and 50 years of dating and friendship. I made her an anniversary card using one of our wedding pictures with added mushy content and we are eating out tonight at Uncle Chen's Dynasty.
Congratulations ☝️
And now a note from our sponsors

Thank you! Grayfox was especially touched that I made her card this year, vowing to cherish it always. Attached is the cover photo:

Uncle Chen is Chinese, so sweet n sour more probable. Everything I've had there thus far has been tasty, so we could get wild and crazy.View attachment 343067
She is as pretty as I imagined ,and you're far more handsome than Roster described.

While you guys are dwelling in the gutter with your minds, I’m going to go out and peel off the front of a car so I can get to the water pump… it seems I work on them more than I drive them as of late… what pisses me off is not removing the water pump but everything else to get to it. The cars and trucks of today are 10 times worse than the ones of the 60s.

She is as pretty as I imagined ,and you're far more handsome than Roster described.
Yeah, I sent Roster a fake picture of me to confuse him, when he tried to put the make on me.

While you guys are dwelling in the gutter with your minds, I’m going to go out and peel off the front of a car so I can get to the water pump… it seems I work on them more than I drive them as of late… what pisses me off is not removing the water pump but everything else to get to it. The cars and trucks of today are 10 times worse than the ones of the 60s.
True story. I have noticed however, that while cars in the 60's were easier to work on, we had to more often, so some trade there.

Latest posts

Back