Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that hog is just mean...it was eyeballing me while I was in the pen putting out more hay to bed down in...Ivan wants to eat him and got his K9 teeth hung up in the fence after trying to bite his...don't think he'll be biting the wire anytime soon...Ivan screamed like a little bittch until he got his teeth free...

that hog is just mean...it was eyeballing me while I was in the pen putting out more hay to bed down in...Ivan wants to eat him and got his K9 teeth hung up in the fence after trying to bite his...don't think he'll be biting the wire anytime soon...Ivan screamed like a little bittch until he got his teeth free...
Dogs and hogs have beef going back time inmemorial.
🐕

Pigs are never pets. They are always bacon.
We raised them when I was younger. Amazing creatures.
But not pets.
I agree they should not be pets but yet there are people that have them as pets.

Well today is my last day with this company. Been with them 25yrs. 23 years as a Sub Contractor and 3 years as a Project Manager.
Gonna be a little sad for me because they have become like family to me. Hell,,I've known the General Manager for almost 30 years.
Anyway. Comes a time when a man has to make decisions that are not always easy or comfortable,,but are needed and necessary.
My age says it's time to stop traveling and spend more time with my Wife and grandkids, and this new job does just that.
Not only am I 10 minutes away from the office and properties I'll be managing,, but the money is much better. Guess I'll see if it was a good decision or not.😁 Either way it was time for a move
Now I gotta move my ass out of this bed and take a shower.🤪

Well today is my last day with this company. Been with them 25yrs. 23 years as a Sub Contractor and 3 years as a Project Manager.
Gonna be a little sad for me because they have become like family to me. Hell,,I've known the General Manager for almost 30 years.
Anyway. Comes a time when a man has to make decisions that are not always easy or comfortable,,but are needed and necessary.
My age says it's time to stop traveling and spend more time with my Wife and grandkids, and this new job does just that.
Not only am I 10 minutes away from the office and properties I'll be managing,, but the money is much better. Guess I'll see if it was a good decision or not.😁 Either way it was time for a move
Now I gotta move my ass out of this bed and take a shower.🤪
Sounds like a win win to me. I am happy for you.

Latest posts

Back