Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well today is my last day with this company. Been with them 25yrs. 23 years as a Sub Contractor and 3 years as a Project Manager.
Gonna be a little sad for me because they have become like family to me. Hell,,I've known the General Manager for almost 30 years.
Anyway. Comes a time when a man has to make decisions that are not always easy or comfortable,,but are needed and necessary.
My age says it's time to stop traveling and spend more time with my Wife and grandkids, and this new job does just that.
Not only am I 10 minutes away from the office and properties I'll be managing,, but the money is much better. Guess I'll see if it was a good decision or not.😁 Either way it was time for a move
Now I gotta move my ass out of this bed and take a shower.🤪
Pardee, pardee, pardee.............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
snoopy2.gif

A gorgeous clear day here, starting at 58F and predicted to reach 72F.

We got a second demand letter to trim our tree at our rental, this one registered. I placed a second response call and left another more direct message, this one answered by their apologetic business representative with a cute voice, who I invited for a walk-through next week, to include the corporate owner in charge. I have some suggestions for them, that I would like to deliver in person and am waiting to hear back on the schedule.

Today marks Grayfox and my 39th wedding anniversary and 50 years of dating and friendship. I made her an anniversary card using one of our wedding pictures with added mushy content and we are eating out tonight at Uncle Chen's Dynasty.

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
snoopy2.gif

We got a second demand letter to trim our tree at our rental, this one registered. I placed a second response call and left another more direct message, this one answered by their apologetic business representative with a cute voice, who I invited for a walk-through next week, to include the corporate owner in charge. I have some suggestions for them, that I would like to deliver in person and am waiting to hear back on the schedule.

Today marks Grayfox and my 39th wedding anniversary and 50 years of dating and friendship. I made her an anniversary card using one of our wedding pictures with added mushy content and we are eating out tonight at Uncle Chen's Dynasty.

good luck with the tree issue TOG , sounds like you are having to deal with some real pricks

also , CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🍾🎈🎊 and Happy Anniversary!..

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
snoopy2.gif

1696593719147.png

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
snoopy2.gif

I love mushy homemade cards. Congratulations and have a sweet day you two 🥰

Well today is my last day with this company. Been with them 25yrs. 23 years as a Sub Contractor and 3 years as a Project Manager.
Gonna be a little sad for me because they have become like family to me. Hell,,I've known the General Manager for almost 30 years.
Anyway. Comes a time when a man has to make decisions that are not always easy or comfortable,,but are needed and necessary.
My age says it's time to stop traveling and spend more time with my Wife and grandkids, and this new job does just that.
Not only am I 10 minutes away from the office and properties I'll be managing,, but the money is much better. Guess I'll see if it was a good decision or not.😁 Either way it was time for a move
wash your self and dont spend too much time in the shower.
manscape so you make a lasting impression,
take pens and paper and paper clips

I'm seeing lots of hugs and kisses from your GM and coworkers today. No tongues, please.

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
snoopy2.gif

Happy Anniversary!

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
snoopy2.gif

Happy Anniversary, TOG! Many more to come, as well. 🥳
On to the important question for tonight; Teriyaki, or Sweet - N - Sour? Personally, I can swing either way. 🥠

Happy Anniversary, TOG! Many more to come, as well. 🥳
On to the important question for tonight; Teriyaki, or Sweet - N - Sour? Personally, I can swing either way. 🥠
Thank you! Grayfox was especially touched that I made her card this year, vowing to cherish it always. Attached is the cover photo:

A tip to the rest of ya'll old farts that haven't already learned that tidbit and looking to score points.

Uncle Chen is Chinese, so sweet n sour more probable. Everything I've had there thus far has been tasty, so we could get wild and crazy.
valentine.jpg

Back