Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real girl lol

89KoFqt.jpg
Gospa Moia

The nice thing about weed is that It doesn't know what political party it is a member of. Independent??? I don't know how anybody could be independent in these times. As far a being legal ..... it is legal in Colorado but they make it impossible to be compliant with this stupid 12 plant rule. 6 in veg and 6 in flower. Any idiot knows that is impossible to do. Another trap by LEO.
In Nm you can have 12 per 2adults 21and up. We are allowed 12 full grown and 12 seedlings per household. Our property has a house and a guest house. I can legally grow 24 both addresses have 2 over 21.

If only they asked Bigg, could have figured some other way ☝️

for real

they don’t have to use a pump

they can use a 3 yard bucket and run it up to the floor they are pouring on and the 3 yards go into a hopper where they fill up the buckets on motorized Georgia buggies and commence to pouring the floors

Montana it was voted in as 12 per adult but that scared the medical growers Association as a threat to their profits so they lobbied the legislature to change it.
Yet another reason to despise the cannabis industry.
😠
I wish!

Gave my 2 weeks notice today and will be starting my new job soon.😁
Congratulations brother! You can't put a price on peace of mind and sleeping in your own bed, with your mate, plus driving much these days sucks!

Happy Tuesday morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
flyguy.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 55F and predicted to soar to 63F. I turned on the furnace for the first time this season.

Miss Layla has injured her right front shoulder chasing a ball, so will have to switch from morning plays in the park to walks in the hoods until it improves.

!@#$%^&*()_+ rascally squirrels! I caught another one stealing a green tomato, and the season is basically over, so I picked all the ones of any size and will ripen them indoors or eat them green. I've already relocated five squirrels, so that doesn't appear to be a good solution.

Dinner out at the Madador tonight, to try out a new Mexican restaurant that our retired chef friend raved about.

Latest posts

Back