Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got nice bucks down here in South Floriduh.

1695660612909.png
1695660655547.png
1695660688577.png
1695660719207.png
1695660766755.png

We rented a house down on Deer Key. A 14-pt buck came up to us. His antlers were below my waistline. Weighed mebbe 35 pounds.

OH!!! And we saw a baby (it had died in a canal). No bigger than a kitten. 1/2 lb.

Last edited:
Just spotted three BIG bucks at the end of the driveway. Snuck out to grab a pic to share and they spooked and hopped the fence. At least I thought they did. Two went hightailing it down the ditch, so I walked out to get a parting shot with the phone. The third one figured my yard was a shorter, quicker route and damn near ran over me while my back was turned. Beautiful animals. Hope they make it past hunting season.

We use them for drinking glasses along with mason jars.
Also awesome for random storage.........we don't toss intact glass often.
😆
🎵
♪♪ Last night I wuz sittin' inna tavern ♪
Nippin' gin from a ole Mason jar, ♬

When I spied Big Bulgin' Beulah ♫
♬Takin' up three stools at the bar...

{Chord Interlude}

♫ She wuz mighty impressive, she sat there
Four hunnert pounds, wringin' wet... ♪
♬Now some people'd call it perspration, ♫

But I could tell -- by the smell... ♬
It wuz sweat. ♪

Got nice bucks down here in South Floriduh.

View attachment 341999View attachment 342000View attachment 342001View attachment 342002View attachment 342003
We rented a house down on Deer Key. A 14-pt buck came up to us. His antlers were below my waistline. Weighed mebbe 35 pounds.

OH!!! And we saw a baby (it had died in a canal). No bigger than a kitten. 1/2 lb.
I heard it was illegal to look at key deer !
I remember the speedlimit dropped 5mph.
I remember " Stevie Tee"s" BBQ ☝️

A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring.

The man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense"

The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly.

His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to ask, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my truck."

A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring.

The man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense"

The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly.

His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to ask, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my truck."
Those panties are mine to!

Latest posts

Back