Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about "Hog's Breath Saloon" with the ugly hawg-head sign
Yes ! I remember I was there and inside the bar they had a cam camera and talking to friends back home and seeing me.
STEVIE TEES BBQ was a great place to graze with the best key lime pie.
We would spend 10 days in the keys fishing going to bars ( Noname bar (schiiest pizza) and ingestion of major smoke due to major weed. When we left I went to Stevie tees for the last time and later he closed.
He was a big boy from Amityville L.I NY married to a little Vietnamese woman.
Got my pic with my buddy and him !
My BIL went down a sometime later with said picture.
It is snowing heavy im sitting on my couch in a vegetative state.
I get a call ,I pick it up and I hear a strange voice " Whats a fat bastage like you doing on a snowy day!"
I reply " Sitting on the couch ,smoking pot ,just ate a sandwich and drinking coffee ☝️ "
It was Stevie and my BIL stopped by.
I told my BIL to have the cheese steak made from Key Deer.
Its delicious.

I recall on Overgrow reading about " bonsai mother's" where you snipped the main root on a sprout to keep them small. Never tried it, but it was said that the clones worked, were full size and everything.

Bubba
I ordered a copy of Cannabonsai and will let you know how it works out.

I recall on Overgrow reading about " bonsai mother's" where you snipped the main root on a sprout to keep them smal
My buddy said you guys are getting swamped
Yes i got a green house cover over 9 plants that are close with it tied open for air.
Its just every day they lose a day of sun makes a difference.
cant wait to get a reason to open them up again

Montana it was voted in as 12 per adult but that scared the medical growers Association as a threat to their profits so they lobbied the legislature to change it.
Yet another reason to despise the cannabis industry.
😠
Here my plant count is however many I can count. IDGAF about those rules. Ugh. I'm a bad boy I reckon.

Here my plant count is however many I can count. IDGAF about those rules. Ugh. I'm a bad boy I reckon.

the Man does not know a thing about farming

at one time I had an official ok for 99 plants

in order for me to get 99 healthy female plants , from photoperiod seeds , I need to plant at least 200 seeds

so yeah , I was always out of compliance

i am retired now 😜🤪🤓

Latest posts

Back