Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't count for shizz everyone knows that.
I tried to play by their rules even signed a contract with the state which they then arbitrarily Changed at a later date proving yet once again government cannot be trusted with anything.
Then they outlawed recreational sales in the county pretty much guaranteeing a thriving black market...........lolz.
We had 4 med dispensary shops when we moved here selling $250 zips of mediocre flower.
Now there's one left and me..........the other fellows on his way out and I cannot keep up with demand.

😆

I can't count for shizz everyone knows that.
I tried to play by their rules even signed a contract with the state which they then arbitrarily Changed at a later date proving yet once again government cannot be trusted with anything.
Then they outlawed recreational sales in the county pretty much guaranteeing a thriving black market...........lolz.
We had 4 med dispensary shops when we moved here selling $250 zips of mediocre flower.
Now there's one left and me..........the other fellows on his way out and I cannot keep up with demand.

😆
Price rise time!

Bubba

Where's Irene?

IMG_6265.jpeg

Price rise time!

Bubba
I actually feel guilty if I charge more than $100 for a zip or $20 a gram for rosin.
Fortunately electric is ridiculously cheap here so it works out for everyone as production costs are well under $5 a zip.
Another thing I really don't like about the cannabis industry is the blatant price rigging which keeps everything artificially expensive.

Thanks guys. I start my new job on October 16th. I'm taking a week off after I do my two weeks from the notice.
No more traveling and I'm 6mins from the properties I'll be in charge of.
Includes a Mall, a Hospital, and a few other properties.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

I actually feel guilty if I charge more than $100 for a zip or $20 a gram for rosin.
Fortunately electric is ridiculously cheap here so it works out for everyone as production costs are well under $5 a zip.
Another thing I really don't like about the cannabis industry is the blatant price rigging which keeps everything artificially expensive.
Awful funny how that works. Almost Everytime in history that a black market item becomes legal, price drops. When rec weed launched here, it was 400 a zip! Has dropped now. They just need to rip the top off and like they said in Blazing Saddles, "OK, everybody."

Bubba

Latest posts

Back