Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a dive on my stilts and broke my fall with my elbow. That was back in '05. Still lets me know if I rest it on something wrong.
I've walked stilts for yrs. Even did a commercial for a Attorney outfit. I fell on purpose for the commercial. Was kinda fun seeing myself on TV.😁

I spent 40 years in south Florida one thing I do know is endless summer.........I fuckin hate summer.
Give me below zero and sideways snow!
NNOOOOOOOO!!!

Crisp Fall morning, with just enough frost on the windshield you can scrape it off with a credit card, blue cloudless skies with temps in the 60's coming, and I'm in. Fvk a bunch of blowing snow and zero temps!

I ain't no fan of 90's + high humidity, but...no. Just...no.

I've walked stilts for yrs. Even did a commercial for a Attorney outfit. I fell on purpose for the commercial. Was kinda fun seeing myself on TV.😁
I was only on stilts once, when I was a kid. I had a jumping jack, though. Used to bounce all around on that thing.
Nowadays it wouldn't bounce.

I was only on stilts once, when I was a kid. I had a jumping jack, though. Used to bounce all around on that thing.
Nowadays it wouldn't bounce.
I remember when I was a kid we made stilts out of 2x4s. 😁
The ones I used for construction were totally different.

Latest posts

Back