Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.204970fbe756645b2e6facd8ba55cfb6
He appears ☝️

There was a great Far Side cartoon.

It showed a guy in that outfit, but a tad porky. The caption on the picture:

"Zorro's younger brother, Gomez, was not too bright and died young."

The picture showed Gomez had carved a "G" in the assflank of a big bull with his sword... and the bull was truly pizzed off, lookin' at him.

There was a great Far Side cartoon.

It showed a guy in that outfit, but a tad porky. The caption on the picture:

"Zorro's younger brother, Gomez, was not too bright and died young."

The picture showed Gomez had carved a "G" in the assflank of a big bull... and the bull was truly pizzed off, lookin' at him.
I loved and still love the farside

Your teams , both of them,,,,suck. 42/0
Glad I was pulling for Oregon.😂😂😂
Good thing y'all don't play the Longhorns. Colorado State or Buffalos.😱😁
Rub it in......Broncos play tomorrow 😱 Broncos 17 Miami 34

I love football season..... Avalanche Word champs last year..... Nuggets world champs this year.....bit if you aint got footba!l you ain't got s-hit.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Oh Lawrd let the rains come down.............. Cloudy and rainy today and for the rest of the week, starting at 52F and predicted to soar to 63F. No more garden irrigation.

An empty calendar and golden opportunity for wanton debauchery and other indoor sports!
goodbad.gif

Rub it in......Broncos play tomorrow 😱 Broncos 17 Miami 34

I love football season..... Avalanche Word champs last year..... Nuggets world champs this year.....bit if you aint got footba!l you ain't got s-hit.
Cowboys are 2/0. They play the Cardinals today. We'll see how that goes. We lost Travon Diggs for the yr to a torn ACLU.😟 Hopefully Banks can take his place.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back