Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
truth

One thing no one ever talks about, when it comes to being an older adult, is how much time we devote to keeping a cardboard box because it is, you know, a really good box.
A good, high quality, responsive-to-your-needs-box can be hard to find, my friend.
I have no problem devoting time to a really good box. Heart-shaped ones are the best, I've found.
And the most demanding, so keep that in mind.

A dehydrated tomato tastes like a fruit roll up. True story.
really? what kind of machine do you have.
I tell my Honey I dont want to grow and not have a place for stuff to go whether canning ,freezing or giving to a sweet woman who knows where to bring vegetables to people smart enough to eat vegetables

really? what kind of machine do you have.
I tell my Honey I dont want to grow and not have a place for stuff to go whether canning ,freezing or giving to a sweet woman who knows where to bring vegetables to people smart enough to eat vegetables
Let me go look at it.

Cameras everywhere!
funny you say that ,as a guy involved in automotive.
My Brother a mechanic was working on a car and realized when he turned on the ignition a rear view mirror camera gets turned on and records. you can ( I asumme ) you can reverse the camera like a phone camera.
He is top notch but saying anything not meant bad and recorded is not good.
Could be just saying the customers wife has a face like Moms Mabley

Here it is
IMG_20230923_154851320_HDR.jpg

These are ready
IMG_20230923_154901612.jpg

Colorado is still in this game.....real chance at pulling this one out.....35-0 at halftime.
Your teams , both of them,,,,suck. 42/0
Glad I was pulling for Oregon.😂😂😂
Good thing y'all don't play the Longhorns. Colorado State or Buffalos.😱😁

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back