Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't killed or raped anyone and those that I maimed started it and deserved what they got, but I too did my share of other shady things growing up without getting caught, so believe in careful planning, paying attention to detail, and luck.

Believing that the fish trap exists only because of the fish, I understand the proscriptions against violence and theft, but I still speed sometimes and unlawfully walk my dog off leash, not to mention sometimes coveting my neighbor's wife.
I sayeth the same thing .
My last entando ended up pretty good except the NY safe act screwed me.
I was involved with and fortunate to be mostly lucky
This now is a stoned first thing in the morning statement.
I have played backgammon for over 40 years.
Game of strategy and luck.
I am so lucky some times that I play that way ,taking chances what ever, Im a shark
BUT ☝️ When i have bad luck ,I barely stick my nose out the door ,I take no chances, leave little open ,
I also know when to quit or even better dont start.
Many years ago i spill a 20 oz coffee in my radio of my Sabb just getting a new one because some scum bag stole it and ripped the connector making the radio useless no less.
I ,after spilling that coffee went back in the house knowing it was wiser to stay home.

Good Morning folks!
Three days of rain
Rainy nor easter type weather.
I covered both vegipods with green house cover and left it open 8 inches for air
I need more time on the first round and i really need more time on the second round
I hope the bud rot fairy does not visit

sometimes it is Destiny , Fate , Pre-ordained by the Gods

most of the time things happen because of Time and Chance

now my head hurts……….well , it started yesterday when this low pressure system hit and it is still here this morning

along with a boomer headache

aaaarrrrgggg

i am gonna try and power through it cause I got things to do….like finish the plumbing

moar coffee!

did you ever hear back on that job interview?

I may have missed it
Talked to the lady a few days ago. She said she is waiting to talk to the boss about a date to pull the trigger. Might hear something Monday. She said she knows I have to give a two weeks notice. Sounds like I got the job,,just waiting to pull the trigger. Hope she aims at the mother fker they are terminating.😁

Talked to the lady a few days ago. She said she is waiting to talk to the boss about a date to pull the trigger. Might hear something Monday.

hurry up and wait dealio……good luck Amigo

did it finally cool down in Texas?….a lot of old heat records for consecutive days over 100 were broken

there is some weather modification going on and it is getting creepy

hurry up and wait dealio……good luck Amigo

did it finally cool down in Texas?….a lot of old heat records for consecutive days over 100 were broken

there is some weather modification going on and it is getting creepy

Yeah we broke all kinds of records but the 3 digit shit is finally over. It's still pretty warm and in the 90s but that beats the fk out of 110.🤪
My veggies didn't do worth a shit this year. Lost some pepper and tomato plants. 1st time it's ever happened to me. Fking weird ass weather.

a lot of Lurkers out there

come on in and have some coffee

IMG_6184.jpeg

Holy schitt !
When I was in Australia years ago my BIL was Bungy jumping and asked if I wanted to go.
I said no way, I came into this world because of a broken rubber and I don't want to leave this world because of a broken rubber.

But yet they lost against the Buffalos. That math doesn't work brother. You can't outplay someone and still lose. Outplaying means you beat your opponents,,Sore loser.😁
You do realize they are from Colorado right. Why would you want Oregon to win.
🤔

But yet they lost against the Buffalos. That math doesn't work brother. You can't outplay someone and still lose. Outplaying means you beat your opponents,,Sore loser.😁
You do realize they are from Colorado right. Why would you want Oregon to win.
🤔
Ha ha. Sticks and stones can break my bones but Colorado is gonna get their ass kicked today.

Latest posts

Back