Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if those humans hurt ,raped or maimed ,or killed any one ,FOCK EM
It is after all, a system of deterrence. Not supposed to be a tea party. For the years of 17 to late 20s, I had a guardian angel.

Extremely fortunate back then. Like weedhopper said, sometimes you don't get caught, sometimes you do.

Bubba

Last edited:
I'd say all spiders are aware of people.
People? Not so aware. Sadly so.
But that's me.
Web spiders just hang there unless their web is disturbed. Ground spiders don't build webs to trap food, they stalk it. I have seen a recluse across the room. Upon spotting it, they usually raise up a tad, preparing to run.

I have caught just a partial glimpse of one as it steps behind something that is next to it. Just a slight movement. CC lear the area around it for a kill field, disturb it and mash it when it runs. Hose area down with CB 80.

Bubba

Last edited:
If I get up in the middle of the night I sometimes set down to pee where I wont make noise and have to turn on the light. Don't wanna wake my Wife up. She gets in a foul mood if I wake her up.😱
I don't flush until I get up the next morning.
Just tell her you killed a spider and had to flush it down. Maybe that will smooth it over!

Bubba

The stand Paramount plus did a remake of the Stand I couldnt even watch the whole first part
I bet I replied on the wrong thread again. My iphone thinks its the boss but its not stupid phone she is always putting words in my mouth

This is one of my favorite Gary Larsen comic,
To me this is genius ☝️
1695430423765.png

It is after all, a system of deterrence. Not supposed to be a tea party. For the years of 17 to late 20s, I had a guardian angel.

Extremely fortunate back then. Like weedhopper said, sometimes you don't get caught, sometimes you do.

Bubba
I haven't killed or raped anyone and those that I maimed started it and deserved what they got, but I too did my share of other shady things growing up without getting caught, so believe in careful planning, paying attention to detail, and luck.

Believing that the fish trap exists only because of the fish, I understand the proscriptions against violence and theft, but I still speed sometimes and unlawfully walk my dog off leash, not to mention sometimes coveting my neighbor's wife.

I haven't killed or raped anyone and those that I maimed started it and deserved what they got, but I too did my share of other shady things growing up without getting caught, so believe in careful planning, paying attention to detail, and luck.

Believing that the fish trap exists only because of the fish, I understand the proscriptions against violence and theft, but I still speed sometimes and unlawfully walk my dog off leash, not to mention sometimes coveting my neighbor's wife.

you bass turd!

let us have some coffee

Latest posts

Back