Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Funny you say that. Can't say for sure, but I think it was in Steven King's book IT that one of the characters made mention of the inability to pee sitting down. I have no such issue. Maybe if I had a dong instead of a dink it might be, huh? 🥺
I can pee, just not fully void my bladder. I can testify that the problem is not a dong vis a vis a dink.
At least you have grass. My yard is sand and goat heads. If anyone is wondering what a goat head is I will show you. The get big then dry up fall off. Those are the seeds. When watered 100 more grow in its place. I pull weeds every day. Every day more grow back. I see why the neighbor uses s flame thrower. He burns his.
The bane of going barefooted growing up in Oklahoma and to bicycle tires.

I can pee, just not fully void my bladder. I can testify that the problem is not a dong vis a vis a dink.

The bane of going barefooted growing up in Oklahoma and to bicycle tires.
I'm sure I misspoke anyway. It was likely more along the lines of 'inability to fully unload', as I retro-try to recall it.
But yeah. I can relate.

As to barefoot, I grew up that way in the summer. My feet used to be tough like leather. I can feel a grain of salt under them now, when they ain't numb from neuropathy.

1695337312484.png

I'm sure I misspoke anyway. It was likely more along the lines of 'inability to fully unload', as I retro-try to recall it.
But yeah. I can relate.

As to barefoot, I grew up that way in the summer. My feet used to be tough like leather. I can feel a grain of salt under them now, when they ain't numb from neuropathy.
We went barefooted all summer too, which is how I know as much about Goat Heads as I do..................

But yeah. I can relate.

My grandkids run around barefoot… then I got to do surgery to get it out with a needle and tweezers

Sandspurs,fireants and barnacles oh my!
Pretty much and don’t forget the mesquite trees with their 9 in nails. those will go through the soles of a shoe and your car tire to boot

Last edited:
we gots all that shat and more out here…goatheads , sand burrs , sticker grass , spear grass , cockleburrs , devils claw , and several different strandivars of cacti

been at war with the evil side of Mother Nature for a long time and I ain’t gonna win

but I ain’t givin’ up either

I learned surveying in Florida real quick it was the insects and plants that were the worst gators,snakes and hogs barely even registered on the shitOmeter.
Though on rare occasions a ornery hog or nesting gator could be a lot of fun as well

we gots all that shat and more out here…goatheads , sand burrs , sticker grass , spear grass , cockleburrs , devils claw , and several different strandivars of cacti

been at war with the evil side of Mother Nature for a long time and I ain’t gonna win

but I ain’t givin’ up either
I don't give up. Just do not have 8 hours a day in my yard to keep it up. Oh well time for another hit💨🔥

LOL Funny you say that. Can't say for sure, but I think it was in Steven King's book IT that one of the characters made mention of the inability to pee sitting down. I have no such issue. Maybe if I had a dong instead of a dink it might be, huh? 🥺
That was a book! shame he went woke
I remember reading the Talisman and that scared the snot out of me.

Latest posts

Back