Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if those humans hurt ,raped or maimed ,or killed any one ,FOCK EM

and that is pretty much the attitudes of most of the general public and it ain’t an accident

lock them up and throw away the keys has been crammed down our throats since kindergarten

so most people do not care about cruel and unusual punishment……

until

it happens to one’s own family….spouse , kids , parents…when incarceration happens to them , their tune changes

Wish I could do a 4 day week.😭😭😭
Zero day week is even better.
Lol looks like he drank too much coffee
Never touch the stuff. Coke Zero is my caffeine source.
He probably was Italian ,they're noted for big calones and small pee pees
TINS, I had a cousin that got himself snipped. Once the procedure was done, the doc told him no sex for a week. Well, Jessie got home and figured he'd better knock off a piece while everything was still numb. Went over to pick him up for work the next day and he's sitting in his easy chair with a towel across his lap. He couldn't even stand to put on a pair of boxers. His balls were the size of avocados and black as pitch.
why i wear gloves a good hat and knee pads long sleeve and no thongs
thru out my life until i learned if you had light in a crawl space
there is a good chance some one broke a bulb and its on the floor.
A better chance no one cleaned it up
leading to the best chance of your palms getting glass in them
Even better; Remember those old medicine cabinets that had the little slot for disposing of double edged razor blades? Run your hand through a pile of the rusty bastards while you're on your hands and knees in a crawl space. Pretty sure that was the last tetanus shot I got.

My wife's sister makes her husband sit to pee.........lolz.
If I get up in the middle of the night I sometimes set down to pee where I wont make noise and have to turn on the light. Don't wanna wake my Wife up. She gets in a foul mood if I wake her up.😱
I don't flush until I get up the next morning.

and that is pretty much the attitudes of most of the general public and it ain’t an accident

lock them up and throw away the keys has been crammed down our throats since kindergarten

so most people do not care about cruel and unusual punishment……

until

it happens to one’s own family….spouse , kids , parents…when incarceration happens to them , their tune changes
I dont care if my brother did it .
If he hurt maimed or killed or raped then to me its a different story.
My problem with the ones own family means crap to me,
Everyone is my family in life and I feel to anyone getting hurt by anyone should be dealt with.
My best Bro used to poo poo me about in Portland and all the violence which they allowed.
It wasnt near him. BUT sang a whole new tune when it got close to him .
Everybody counts and the masses should not concede to the wicked and let them have their way.
I also think if you get a death sentence the clock starts and one year latter put down with humanity.
I wish every judge who let a violent offender out have them over for the weekend for a bbq!
Bring the judges kids and grandkids too!

Everyone is my family in life and I feel to anyone getting hurt by anyone should be dealt with.
My best Bro used to poo poo me about in Portland and all the violence which they allowed.
Everybody counts and the masses should not concede to the wicked and let them have their way.
I also think if you get a death sentence the clock starts and one year latter put down with humanity.
I wish every judge who let a violent offender out have them over for the weekend for a bbq!
I remember talking to a Brother and he was talking crap about Kyle Rittenhouse.
I said I dont care, if it were your son trying to burn down my town .
I would shoot him in the head. EOS
Then ( he is a good guy) and said Kyle would not do well in prison ,
I said if you had 4 guys hold you down your ass would be beer can size.
Tough guy bull shit from a guy to a kid who was the real tough guy

any sympathy for those wrongfully convicted?

Seemed to me roughly 75% of the people in prison were just regular people who fucked up or had drugs...........did not belong there.
The other 25% most definitely need to be removed from society one way or another.
There are monsters amoung us.

Seemed to me roughly 75% of the people in prison were just regular people who fucked up or had drugs...........did not belong there.
The other 25% most definitely need to be removed from society one way or another.
There are monsters amoung us.
Yep. Was there twice. Didn't learn my lesson the 1st time.😁
The truth is I just got caught. Lots of ppl never go to prison. Not because they didn't do some dumb shit like I did,,but because they lucked out and didn't get caught.

Latest posts

Back