Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any sympathy for those wrongfully convicted?
Oh God Yes .🙏
But if there is absolute proof then thats a different story
A victim less crime is nothing to compared to violence, or destruction.
On the same token if some low life swindled old folks out of money He deserves good solid time with a 4 lb \sledge.
Lazy effin people who take others stuff need a eye and a hand removed .
Got to make dinner before I get clocked in the head :)

and that is pretty much the attitudes of most of the general public and it ain’t an accident

lock them up and throw away the keys has been crammed down our throats since kindergarten

so most people do not care about cruel and unusual punishment……

until

it happens to one’s own family….spouse , kids , parents…when incarceration happens to them , their tune changes
If anyone in my lifelong circle raped and strangled a little 5 year old girl and threw her lifeless body in a ditch - spouse, kids, cousins, siblings, friends or parents - they can rest assured I'll have zero compassion for any pain that awaits them. Such behaviors remove the possibility that they'll ever be productive citizens, and I'll have no part of them in my life again. Ever.

That's pure evil, and the only way to deal with pure evil is to destroy it.

I ain't talking pound-dealin' potheads here, for what it's worth, though I feel pretty similarly to those who intentionally supply hard core drugs to kids (for the almighty dollar bill) who die with a dealer-supplied needle full of heroin or morphine or fentanyl in their arm.

Injustices to humans (or animals, for that matter) are horribly wrong, and need to be stopped at any and all levels of society. There are indeed monsters dwelling amongst us, as dogster said.

If I get up in the middle of the night I sometimes set down to pee where I wont make noise and have to turn on the light. Don't wanna wake my Wife up. She gets in a foul mood if I wake her up.😱
I don't flush until I get up the next morning.
Pffft...my woman sleeps like the dead. I'm the one that wakes up with every little noise. And I rarely wake up in a bad mood.
She doesn't wake up in a bad mood, but she gets cranky pretty quick! lol

Oh God Yes .🙏
But if there is absolute proof then thats a different story
A victim less crime is nothing to compared to violence, or destruction.
On the same token if some low life swindled old folks out of money He deserves good solid time with a 4 lb \sledge.
Lazy effin people who take others stuff need a eye and a hand removed .
Got to make dinner before I get clocked in the head :)
I'm thinking a 10 lb sledge, personally. I've swung plenty of those, and I've never even been arrested!

I don't think the "Scarlet Letter" story I learned in high school equates to someone who ruins the lives of people he doesn't know in order to pad his own pocket, and a thrice-convicted, one-handed stinking thief is a sure tell for potential future victims.

If I get up in the middle of the night I sometimes set down to pee where I wont make noise and have to turn on the light. Don't wanna wake my Wife up. She gets in a foul mood if I wake her up.😱
I don't flush until I get up the next morning.
I can't fully void my bladder in a sitting position. I have to work at it standing..........................................

I can't fully void my bladder in a sitting position. I have to work at it standing..........................................
LOL Funny you say that. Can't say for sure, but I think it was in Steven King's book IT that one of the characters made mention of the inability to pee sitting down. I have no such issue. Maybe if I had a dong instead of a dink it might be, huh? 🥺

which is another thing ☝️
FFS! I flush the toilet when I have done heavy construction.
I dont when I do irrigation.
My commander seems to feel I should flush if any work is done .
Put the seat down then flush

Attachments

• Toilet Seat.jpg
    Toilet Seat.jpg
    67 KB
View attachment 341540
Goddamnit........... grass just won't quit this year.
😭
At least you have grass. My yard is sand and goat heads. If anyone is wondering what a goat head is I will show you. The get big then dry up fall off. Those are the seeds. When watered 100 more grow in its place. I pull weeds every day. Every day more grow back. I see why the neighbor uses s flame thrower. He burns his.

Attachments

• IMG_1783.jpeg
    IMG_1783.jpeg
    1.7 MB

Latest posts

Back