Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely the wax seal ring
Unless you pee during the night and miss the bowl a lot.
But you could have a tank leak up underneath on one of the rubber gaskets.

not a tank leak , it is all dry

so yeah , fingers crossed for a wax ring leak

as far as missing the pot , I follow some serious protocol for taking a leak

i will not bore anyone with the details , but I am very diligent about taking some toilet tissue and wiping down the bowl after each use or as needed

and I am not skeered to take some simple green and clean the entire toilet inside and out

every man should be trained in toilet etiquette before entering into a live in relationship with another human being

when I get my boat I will hang an instruction manual in the head for the dummies

the subfloor around the toilet shows signs of water , it is swollen in a few places and appears to be growing

me thinks the subfloor is particle board and not marine plywood which is my choice for any floors around water

so I am guessing maybe the wax ring is bad , I hope that is all it is , easy fix

but if there is a water supply line leaking , then it’s crawl space time and only about 3’ of space to work in….that will be a bummer cause I don’t like plumbing in tight places
I don't like doing anything in tight spaces. 👀for all the spiders then 👀again

i will not bore anyone with the details , but I am very diligent about taking some toilet tissue and wiping down the bowl after each use or as needed

and I am not skeered to take some simple green and clean the entire toilet inside and out

every man should be trained in toilet etiquette before entering into a live in relationship with another human being

when I get my boat I will hang an instruction manual in the head for the dummies
Old Chinese Proverb
" Man who sits when he pees , is a man who cleans his own toilet and knows why."

yeah , thanks for reminding me
why i wear gloves a good hat and knee pads long sleeve and no thongs
thru out my life until i learned if you had light in a crawl space
there is a good chance some one broke a bulb and its on the floor.
A better chance no one cleaned it up
leading to the best chance of your palms getting glass in them

why i wear gloves a good hat and knee pads long sleeve and no thongs
thru out my life until i learned if you had light in a crawl space
there is a good chance some one broke a bulb and its on the floor.
A better chance no one cleaned it up
leading to the best chance of your palms getting glass in them

do you shake your gloves out before putting them on?…shake your boots out too?

NO ! common sense was used and you saved 2 months of arguments.
I loved guns that were meaningfull and had substance for my heart.
So I bought many used guns which helped into the introduction to the house.
Nothing was shiny and new except my black powders.
And they look old too!
I only have a few that I bought new. I quite prefer utilitarianism over shiny.

Two are near and dear to my heart - the Monkey Wards Revelation .22 rifle (Marlin Model 60) me pappy give me when I turned 12, and an E. German Mak that my 'Nam Vet roommate/best friend sold me when he was down and out (again) one time. Man, I miss that guy. Last I heard, he'd moved to Chicago, met a Malaysian woman, married her and moved over there, where he allegedly died and is buried.

The .22 I 'gave' to my sister and her husband. My wife and kid have zero interest in it, and at least it'll kind of still be 'in the family' when I'm gone. And of course, I can still shoot it anytime I visit them. :cool:

No for the most part I really dont have much ,no scorpions or bad snakes or bad spiders

lucky dog

i learned all that when I lived in oklahoma

it was a morning ritual to shake out my Red Wing boots every time , same with gloves

scorpions , brown recluse , black widows , and ticks……maybe an occasional copperhead

I sit down to pee when it's 3AM and I don't want to blind my night vision by turning on the bathroom light, because I always stub my toe going back to the bedroom if I do. That, or I trip over a dog. lol

that is a lot of information..😂😂

try a nite light or some led lights around the toilet bowl

IMG_6166.jpeg

lucky dog

i learned all that when I lived in oklahoma

it was a morning ritual to shake out my Red Wing boots every time , same with gloves

scorpions , brown recluse , black widows , and ticks……maybe an occasional copperhead
Im lucky ! I have Red Wings and ticks !
Bought REd wings for many years and not cheap but could get 2 years out of them wearing them full time
Now my redwings are 8 years old and low milage.
I wear them a lot but not so much at a work setting.
They give great support with a drop foot

Latest posts

Back