Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no , that needs to be prevented….but yeah , one could fog with Oxidate to treat powdery mildew , i am not sure about bud rot
Would have helped me yesterday as I sprayed my whole Snow Leopard plant down with lost coast by hand sprayer. Could have done it in a flash with no hand cramps with that thing. I have a little hand pump but my mix was in the hand sprayer. May switch over next time as I am also fighting PM but so far have it under control.

I don't get inside jokes, I guess. Tomato plant leaves absorb water. Agave leaves do not.
I read that weed gets its nutrients via the roots.
The video mentioned 'nutrient when foliar feeding'. That could be interpreted to mean absorption via leaves.
MJ can be feed through the leaves , but most dont
I try to keep my leaves dry. Just like my powder.

We have both the Amanita Muscara and the A Pantera growing here in the city parking strips. they aren't psilocybin mushrooms they contain ibotenic acid, muscimol, and muscarine,
I picked about two pounds of Amanita Muscara on the Oregon coast when I was in my twenty's. My friend said you could get high on them. You just have to take the white spots off first. I was hitchhiking back to Eugene and an off duty cop picked us up and I was dropping on the road while running to his car. He didn't to know what they were. Didn't get very high on them.

Latest posts

Back