Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coral snakes venom is unlike most other poisonous snakes. They bite and chew. The poison does not travel the venous system it travels nerves.

Bubba
Cobras are the same, as is a Gilla Monster.
Good God
I for one dont want to see any naked women
I personally have always admired them.

Party knows what I like from way back
Sexy Dance GIF

just like Irene….

used to bring her to poker night card games

ya think she could behave

nooooooooooooo…..

about one hour into the game and all hell breaks loose

View attachment 341284
Yes but I think I got in trouble defending poor Irene tho. I need to quit hanging with her. 🤣

Yes but I think I got in trouble defending poor Irene tho. I need to quit hanging with her. 🤣

I recall that..something about her not wearing a thong while she was innocently hanging her laundry

has the jury reached a verdict on the exposure of the male carbon unit mammary glands , yea or nay?

I recall that..something about her not wearing a thong while she was innocently hanging her laundry

has the jury reached a verdict on the exposure of the male carbon unit mammary glands , yea or nay?
Irene was in the tub and had the best view, all we got was the backside which was ok but later got eliminated when Angie’s best Barney Fife broke out the rulebook. I got called to the principle's office and got schooled. I’ve not seen a good butt pic or male chest since

only stuff like this is allowed now…🙁
IMG_1880.jpeg

Latest posts

Back