Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MJ can be feed through the leaves , but most dont
I try to keep my leaves dry. Just like my powder.
I *read that cannabis leaves evaporate moisture, which helps pull nutrients to enter via the roots.
Does wetting the leaves stymie that process? Does it affect it?
I'm just tryin' to figure out the ABC's.

I *read that cannabis leaves evaporate moisture, which helps pull nutrients to enter via the roots.
I believe it only adds extra minerals and not so much all food needed for the plant to sustain life. The only time I ever saw it used was during Veg

1695074768939.png

My leaves sometimes sweat a little I think. i will find a drop of water when I open the tent sometimes on usually just one leaf that looks like I dropped water or sweat working over them. I usually dry it off and search for a source but never find one.

My leaves sometimes sweat a little I think. i will find a drop of water when I open the tent sometimes on usually just one leaf that looks like I dropped water or sweat working over them. I usually dry it off and search for a source but never find one.
If over watered or water at dark the plants can transpire moisture out through the leaves. I have found.

Latest posts

Back