Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning TOGand all the lurkers

time for a second cup of hot coffee on this Sabbath morning

IMG_6079.jpeg

Pute is watching old tapes of Deon Sanders playing multiple sports

who will win today , Colorado or Colorado? 🤣
I am a die hard Colo St fan....lots of my money went to that school.....but unfortunately this won't be a good game. Game will be over before half time. My prediction..... Colorado 45 Colo St 14

The trimming starts today. Gonna be a long week!

I am a die hard Colo St fan....lots of my money went to that school.....but unfortunately this won't be a good game. Game will be over before half time. My prediction..... Colorado 45 Colo St 14

The trimming starts today. Gonna be a long week!

trimming?….long week?

are you bragging or complaining?

Someone sent me some beans and I can't remember which one of you it was but I'm trying to figure out what GLT-FAP10 is. I know it's Gelato but what does FAP10 mean? I also have ZKZ-FAP10 which is Skittles I guess.
What a problem to have! I would never figure that one out!

Morning Islanders. Looks like the start of a beautiful day. Sun is shining, it's 61 degrees outside, and the calendar is empty other than a memorial for a dead neighbor. He's got family coming up from all points of the map, and it will be a good chance to see the ones I know and meet the ones I don't.

Latest posts

Back