Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this what you mean by backwards boobtraps?

IzSZTOk.jpg
Thats a poppy plant tatoo on her hip!

Shreveport is in Louisiana brother, not even close to Amarillo. Fking stoner.😁

Shreveport/Bossier City is just another way to sneak up on Oklahoma ..

What's left of my pop's clan is still there around Zwolle and Haughton, ... and they enjoy bringing out the cleared cornmash, brews and homemade tamales when family pops in .. and some still grow

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here starting at 54F and predicted to reach 74F.

A nice trip to a friends farm in Estacada yesterday, where we scored some duck eggs for premium Creme Brulee. I also dropped off some treasures from my storage garage that should be useful on a farm, including two 5-gallon buckets of nails and a couple lengths of Accoloy chain from 10 ton hoists to use for tow chains.

Lunch out at the Black Bear restaurant afterwards and then a nice nap.............

Some action on the Medusa diamond front, with some the discovery of samples of pre-Strategic Reserves release, which we will test and compare the chemistry to the post release products.

Good morning peoples… Froster, I wasn’t hurting yesterday, so they really didn’t have much affect on any pain but I’m not doing much or maybe not enough to feel the effects if I was feeling,

Good Sunday morning everyone. Should be a nice day around here. Trimmed weed yesterday for hours so I’m glad that’s over. Maybe will take a Sunday drive today. Hopefully an easy day. Spending a lot of time with momma lately. Yesterday was good but the day before awful so I guess there will be ups and downs with her health we are just taking a day at a time. Trying to keep my emotions together but it’s hard seeing her in pain when I can’t help her. Hope everyone has a sweet Sunday 🥰

Do they help with pain?
And @WeedHopper any effect on your afib?
Not great for pain but may take your mind off it some. I too do small doses and it helps with millions of thoughts going thru my mind at once. Sorta like a Xanax does is the best way I can compare the dose that I do.

Not great for pain but may take your mind off it some. I too do small doses and it helps with millions of thoughts going thru my mind at once. Sorta like a Xanax does is the best way I can compare the dose that I do.
That would prob help me too LOL , Im afraid since my head trauma, it may make it worse at this point. Somedays the docs told me I could think more childlike with no inhibitions, but that was years ago and does not happen anymore. I think LOL ................
I have come a long way Baby........................................woohoooooo.

That would prob help me too LOL , Im afraid since my head trauma, it may make it worse at this point. Somedays the docs told me I could think more childlike with no inhibitions, but that was years ago and does not happen anymore. I think LOL ................
I have come a long way Baby........................................woohoooooo.
I was afraid to try them because I ain’t as young as I use to be and did know how it would affect my older age. I’m not afraid anymore but I’ve only got close to tripping level once and it was still nice just not the best surroundings for the event. Still I like a half gram now and then to take off the edge. I guess you could try a tiny amount and work your way up to see how it effects you

I'm finding a half half doesn't do all that much for me...I started with a tenth and worked my way up wto a half...I'm looking for a happy elevated buzz, not to trip...I'm enjoying playing with 'em and plan to grow them soon...

Latest posts

Back