Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was given the secret by a friend in my early youth and after years of professional research while a bachelor, I honed a valuable skill that was useful in the boudoir and as a party magic trick.

I can open numbers one and two in one quick squeeze between my forefinger and thumb in the blink of an eye. The third one takes more squeezes and even women put them on backwards so that they can see and then turn them around, before sticking their arms through the straps and pulling them up.

A trick that I sometimes pulled on close friends at parties was to casually stroke their back and when my hand passed over their bra strap, suddenly in one quick squeeze release the hooks and let everything fall loose under their blouses. The reactions were shock and indignation, before humor, so don't advise trying that with strangers.

They are typically late enough in the flowering cycle, so I've never wanted any chemical residue on them.
Was that you? 🤣🤣🤣

I did some mushrooms earlier and I am enjoying the buzz hanging out with the boys today. I locked the gate and I’m spending the afternoon getting my new tent set up ready to rock ‘n’ roll… so far everything is working very well on the new set up, and I have sprayed all of the plants just in case there’s any hitchhikers that came with them. After lunch, I will smoke myself a nice hooter, and then upsize the plants and get them ready for their next 10 weeks of life once the rootball stabilizes..: I will put them into flower no sooner than two weeks after they’ve been upsize so the roots can acclimate themselves…

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day starting at 58F and predicted to reach 85F.

Off this morning to Estacada to visit a friend on his farm and score some duck eggs.

Here is an interesting article on cost of living in different US cities:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmone...est-world.html

Latest posts

Back