Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Islanders. Geeze, the folks over at the OFC are chatty in the mornings! Took me a while to get through that thread alone. Heading out in a few. The Old Hen and Pullet are taking me to see a scary flick at the picture show. Promised me all the greasy popcorn I could eat, too!

Good morning peoples… Froster, I wasn’t hurting yesterday, so they really didn’t have much affect on any pain but I’m not doing much or maybe not enough to feel the effects if I was feeling,
Getting a peyote button and whatever you actually do with them is so far down on my Bucket List, I think I oughta change the first letter from a "B" into an "F".

If anybody ever hands you one, peal the outside skin off of it. It's loaded with strychnine and will give ya the shits and a bad belly.

Back from the talkies. Saw the movie The Nun II. 'Twernt bad. The company was even better. Had the two people I love the most sitting on either side of me. You could tell they put a lot more money in this one than the first one.

If anybody ever hands you one, peal the outside skin off of it. It's loaded with strychnine and will give ya the shits and a bad belly.

Back from the talkies. Saw the movie The Nun II. 'Twernt bad. The company was even better. Had the two people I love the most sitting on either side of me. You could tell they put a lot more money in this one than the first one.
At your advice I peeled my last one and there was no stomach or lower tract upsets.

Good advice thanx. Never know when someone may hand me one 😳

First time I ever did it, it was in the form of practically pure mescaline sulfate. Gal told me she pealed the buttons, ground them up fine, and mixed 'em with some kind of solvent (petroleum either if I remember right) and ran it through a separatory funnel. She put the liquid in a flat dish and stuck it in the 'fridge and let the either evaporate and the crystals form. Best body buzz I ever had.

I bought these on a whim one night while stoned and reading about them. Now after reading more found out you have to prepare them properly. One day I’ll brave up but still doing more reading on their mystery. They do look nice in a jar tho.
IMG_8871.jpeg

I got a few sample amanita gummies at the show a month ago and did one a week ago, guess I needed 2 to make a nice dose...seems mushies are coming back with a vengeance...I did 'em all the time back in 1970 and an tip toeing myself back thru the process...I'm kinda afraid I may go places I may not return from...:eek:

I bought these on a whim one night while stoned and reading about them. Now after reading more found out you have to prepare them properly. One day I’ll brave up but still doing more reading on their mystery. They do look nice in a jar tho.
View attachment 341177

View attachment 341178
We have both the Amanita Muscara and the A Pantera growing here in the city parking strips. they aren't psilocybin mushrooms they contain ibotenic acid, muscimol, and muscarine,

We have both the Amanita Muscara and the A Pantera growing here in the city parking strips. they aren't psilocybin mushrooms they contain ibotenic acid, muscimol, and muscarine,
And as I understand you have to decarb the ibotenic acid out of it a little for a better experience. Do people pick them from the city park and use them ?

And as I understand you have to decarb the ibotenic acid out of it a little for a better experience. Do people pick them from the city park and use them ?
Yes, you must first decarboxylate the ibotenic acid into psycoactive muscimol.

Some people do. You can make fly agaric by simmering them in milk and putting it out to stun flies.

Latest posts

Back