Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1694776973711.png

Todays lesson, test later
View attachment 340932
I was given the secret by a friend in my early youth and after years of professional research while a bachelor, I honed a valuable skill that was useful in the boudoir and as a party magic trick.

I can open numbers one and two in one quick squeeze between my forefinger and thumb in the blink of an eye. The third one takes more squeezes and even women put them on backwards so that they can see and then turn them around, before sticking their arms through the straps and pulling them up.

A trick that I sometimes pulled on close friends at parties was to casually stroke their back and when my hand passed over their bra strap, suddenly in one quick squeeze release the hooks and let everything fall loose under their blouses. The reactions were shock and indignation, before humor, so don't advise trying that with strangers.
Have you ever sprayed anything to fight it?
They are typically late enough in the flowering cycle, so I've never wanted any chemical residue on them.

Morning Islanders. Had a wonderful sleep last night. Ever find the Goldilocks position where suddenly nothing hurts anymore? Man, I did. No sooner found it than I went out like a light. Woke up in the usual pain, but very well rested. Don't get many of those nights, so I cherish the hell outta 'em.

54 degrees and overcast. Not sure what it's supposed to do, but I'll deal with it irregardless.

A handsome devil for sure!
GW, while I am thinking about it would you go to your settings and reset yout birthday date. For some reason my alerts don't pick it up and I missed it. Same thing happened last year as well. Sorry I missed it!

Morning.... copious amounts of rain last night. Still coming down! Looks like an indoor kind of day.
what about mine?

have you ever seen a thread for my bd , even at the cabana?

😎
No, if I remember correctly you left it blank. GW has it but somehow the computer doesn't pick it up.

GW, while I am thinking about it would you go to your settings and reset yout birthday date. For some reason my alerts don't pick it up and I missed it. Same thing happened last year as well. Sorry I missed it!
OK. Wouldn't allow me to do so.

"Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back