Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may do some albino shrooms and mow the yard...such a peaceful way to spend the day...subbie, I looked and looked and can't find more than 11...
you gonna mow the yard now? I think I’ll do some mushrooms too and we can both count again and see if we are still in sync

I'm pretty stoned, I was referring to tomorrow...I'm getting back into light tripping with the shrooms, gonna stop bye to see a friend to get the gear to try and grow my own...
it’s to late to mow the yard boo
I got a light bar on the side by side that lights up the yard, I should put one on the mower and mow when the sun isn't cooking my noggin...I'll bet that 34 hp briggs would rattle their windows at night...:rolleyes:

I’ve been doing the light shroom thing too but not enough to think it was tomorrow yet 🤪 Glad you are gonna try your hand at them. I find them very enjoyable to watch grow. It definitely requires patience tho and some waiting and occasional disappointment but it’s really fun and worth it. Best of luck 😊

Good morning brothers and sisters! A merry Fried Day to us all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous day here starting at 58F and predicted to rise to 90F, with a cooling trend forecast.

My two outdoor Train Wrecks are starting to finish, with some cloudy trichomes, but no amber yet. It will be a race to beat the rains.

An empty calendar today and plans to do some organization at the storage garage and reducing inventory.

I can see the image you speak of and can see how it might be perceived as a facer but decided compared to the detail in all the rest of the faces, that that was just her hair.
I see what you mean, I figured they through one in a trick
I isolated it here , kinda looks face like to me.
1694772606050.png

Maybe an Alien visitor, or boarder crosser.

Good morning brothers and sisters! A merry Fried Day to us all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous day here starting at 58F and predicted to rise to 90F, with a cooling trend forecast.

My two outdoor Train Wrecks are starting to finish, with some cloudy trichomes, but no amber yet. It will be a race to beat the rains.

An empty calendar today and plans to do some organization at the storage garage and reducing inventory.
Morning, watch them very closely Has been a very bad year for
Botrytis, I had it on one plant so far. It was a tight budded stemmed plant, not the further spaced ones.

Morning, watch them very closely Has been a very bad year for
Botrytis, I had it on one plant so far. It was a tight budded stemmed plant, not the further spaced ones.
Whoops look at me trying to tell the master how to grow
Not at all, just saying it was a bad year for weed

Whoops look at me trying to tell the master how to grow
Not at all, just saying it was a bad year for weed
Not a master grower. but still diligently working on my masters in baiting.

Alas, it is always a bad year for Botrytis and Powdery Mildew here because of our short growing season and copious rain the rest of the time.

Not a master grower. but still diligently working on my masters in baiting.

Alas, it is always a bad year for Botrytis and Powdery Mildew here because of our short growing season and copious rain the rest of the time.
Have you ever sprayed anything to fight it?

Latest posts

Back