Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I lied ….what cha’ gonna do

IMG_5847.jpeg

Looks peaceful ,like you could choke the schitt out of somebdy and no one would hear :rolleyes:
Looks like a place where Fredo went fishing for the last time.
did you take a bunch of happy pills this morning?……you seem really chipper this fine morning
Still tweaking his meds, can't ya tell?

Its a big mofo.
Thats whyif you are a cigar smoker you need to have different grades of cigars .Lightones for new smokers ,Acid cigars to a mild and more strong cigar. Im not going to smoke a good cigar working.When I smoke a good cigar allI do is smoke weed and drink coffee and filtered water and perhaps a wittle snack:)
Try some of their 5 inch CAO "camshaft" cigar Very Strong. Will turn me green if not careful. Extremely tasty. It should be in the 5 packs.

Bubba

Try some of their 5 inch CAO "camshaft" cigar Very Strong. Will turn me green if not careful. Extremely tasty. It should be in the 5 packs.

Bubba
I prefer the Padron box press, Robusto series 1964 for the win… got back from the gym and was given a nutless machine because my buddy is remodeling his facility. That will be installed later this evening but right now I am heading out to mow the grass after having a delicious lunch and a mushroom microdose… I am thinking a joint of purple haze should kickstart the party…

I prefer the Padron box press, Robusto series 1964 for the win… got back from the gym and was given a nutless machine because my buddy is remodeling his facility. That will be installed later this evening but right now I am heading out to mow the grass after having a delicious lunch and a mushroom microdose… I am thinking a joint of purple haze should kickstart the party…
What's a nutless machine?

Latest posts

Back