Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A test,
Well good morning to you Sur, Hope you had your coffee It's very late

why thank you , thank you very much…

yeah , we slept in a little and now I am enjoying a cup,of Italian coffee and a big hooter of Durban poison

here is to a Groovy day Amigo!

~ big holds up the Golden Scepter so Roster can enter the Chosen Room ~

thank the Lord
One guy Jumped as I was talking to him, I was close enough to grab him by one arm and I almost went with him. I held on for what appeared to be an eternity, but no one was able to get to us in time. I still remember to this day the cold sweety feel of his slipping palm.

why thank you , thank you very much…

yeah , we slept in a little and now I am enjoying a cup,of Italian coffee and a big hooter of Durban poison

here is to a Groovy day Amigo!

~ big holds up the Golden Scepter so Roster can enter the Chosen Room ~
Oh stop, no dont ................. but you are appreciated ...

trying a different approach ............................... but some here like the sarcasm

I am cool with sarcasm , us old folks are pretty jaded after what life has thrown us , so yeah , that crusty dry sarcastic humor is ok in my book

one of the Coffee Girls will be over to take your order

IMG_5835.jpeg

I am cool with sarcasm , us old folks are pretty jaded after what life has thrown us , so yeah , that crusty dry sarcastic humor is ok in my book

one of the Coffee Girls will be over to take your order

View attachment 339727
Some people can take it like aspirin, some others have a gentler stomach.

Some will never understand, if one see too much tragedy in life it will affect them, and the mind turns inwards and starts to make fun of situations others would find horrid. Like a soldier who has a 50 yard stare after yrs or even weeks of in field fighting.
It is amazing what a human mind has the capability to absorb and deal with.

Latest posts

Back