Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my beard caught in the zipper of my foul weather gear the other day, not a fun thing to deal with...heading out with the small chain saw and the lift...limbs fell on some of the bamboo and it's now laying across the driveway...did I mention my back hates me and I've let to get a lick in this morning...

got my beard caught in the zipper of my foul weather gear the other day, not a fun thing to deal with...heading out with the small chain saw and the lift...limbs fell on some of the bamboo and it's now laying across the driveway...did I mention my back hates me and I've let to get a lick in this morning...
Fong goul 😟

Insanity doesn't run in my little family, it takes a slow, casual walk. Remember those murder rocks I brought up from out back? The Old Hen dragged the hose out to wash them......and it's raining.

Went to take the red Jeep out to our Friday libations, and the battery was dead. Headed for the van and IT was dead. Wound up taking the loaner mobile (tomorrow makes two full months since her vehicle has been sitting on the dealer's lot). Got home, took the big charger out to the van, got it hooked up, and it charged overnight. Went to unplug it this morning and realized that the keys, which have the house key attached to 'em, was hanging from the nose of the Ford. You've got to open the hood with a key, just like the gas filler door. Good thing there were no traveling serial killers in the hood last night.
I think the dogs would have tipped me off, but geeze, what a fool I am.

Thompson cigar has a five pack for $19.99 and just bought my ass 50 (cigars not packs )of em.
Thats what you get when I go to a cigar store and the clerk barely acknowledges my presence and seems annoyed I am interrupting his phone call !
I had just bought a LFD A La Flor Dominica its a big cigar ring is about a 50 .
$20 out the door.
For $20 I get three days out of it.
B4 the yuppies made it sheik you could get a decent $4.00 cigar.
Most I go s $20 and I going to keep more company with than I do with some friends .

$20 out the door.
Most I go s $20 and I going to keep more company with than I do with some friends .
Drew use to sell me La Unica bundles for 25 dollars a pop
Then the craze took them over a hudie

$20 out the door.
I use to smoke them too not a bad stic

Latest posts

Back