Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fav uncle smoked a pipe I tried it could not get it to stay lit
Funny I and the guys from the RP fishing stop would go upstate to Pulaski and go salmon fishing .
I would bring cigars and smoke weed out of a tabaco pipe. If the wind is right I would smoke while fishing . For the ones who didnt know they would say "You brought a lot of cigars ,why are you always smoking a pipe'
I would be in a pool at daybreak at 18k altitude. Huge salmon would be breaking all around .They were on the spawn and were not interested in anything I presented. Reminded me of a star wars scene. Remember walking back up reripped and when I got to the top into the pasture the cows were let out. There was a schittload of em.
All I thought of was skirt steak and braciole.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

A partially cloudy day here starting at 61F and predicted to reach 76F.

My basil is starting to shed leaves so I will harvest it today and put up some Pesto.

We also have guests for dinner tonight, so I need to shop and whomp up some Creme Brulee.

I thank the Lord I dont smoke cigarettes anymore🙏
I quit Cold Turkey in '04. Best thing I ever did for my health.
"Get rid of the ash trays" they said. "Get rid of the lighters, any reminders of smoking" they said.

Only way I could really kick it was to KEEP all those reminders. Besides - gotta light up the one hitter now and again... :cool:

Latest posts

Back