Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use to smoke them too not a bad stic
Its a big mofo.
Thats whyif you are a cigar smoker you need to have different grades of cigars .Lightones for new smokers ,Acid cigars to a mild and more strong cigar. Im not going to smoke a good cigar working.When I smoke a good cigar allI do is smoke weed and drink coffee and filtered water and perhaps a wittle snack:)

Nothing beats a real Cuban cohiba
I respectfully disagree. I have been smoking cigars since 1978. I have had cubans that I know were real. Which is the first thing a lot are not real. Second if you buy a good cigar they can equal a good cuban.Not all cubans are good and for some folks the fact that it was illegal makes it more exciting. My ex would have Dr.s She worked for come back with cubans when they traveled and they didnt even smoke. Dont get me wrong a good cuban is a great cigar ,but for some its just show. Even the cohibas were made famous by Castro who for what I understand quit smoking cigars and started smoking acapulco gold.:rolleyes:

I asked the AI if bussin was a black word…

"Bussin" is a slang term that originated in African American Vernacular English (AAVE) but has gained popularity and is used by people of various backgrounds. It's not exclusive to any racial or ethnic group, but its usage may vary by region and community. It's important to be aware of the cultural context when using slang terms to avoid unintentionally appropriating language or causing misunderstandings.
"It's important to be aware of the cultural context when using slang terms to avoid unintentionally appropriating language or causing misunderstandings"

AI is wack yo.
😆

I began smoking cigars in 1980, a box of upmans was 20 bucks...I quit a few months ago but when I smoked a fine cigar it usually was a 35 dollar stick...square box presses robustos that were aged for years...
Im not beyond smoking a $35 cigar. Thats all I would be doing ,nice and clean and well fed and hydrated.
I think I deserve a $35 cigar!.
A $35 cigar would be wasted by most..

I respectfully disagree. I have been smoking cigars since 1978. I have had cubans that I know were real. Which is the first thing a lot are not real. Second if you buy a good cigar they can equal a good cuban.Not all cubans are good and for some folks the fact that it was illegal makes it more exciting. My ex would have Dr.s She worked for come back with cubans when they traveled and they didnt even smoke. Dont get me wrong a good cuban is a great cigar ,but for some its just show. Even the cohibas were made famous by Castro who for what I understand quit smoking cigars and started smoking acapulco gold.:rolleyes:
The only Cohiba Cigars I ever got were in the Boat handed to me by the Captain of a certain ship that made port in Cuba 3 days prior to giving them 2 me.

Its a big mofo.
Thats whyif you are a cigar smoker you need to have different grades of cigars .Lightones for new smokers ,Acid cigars to a mild and more strong cigar. Im not going to smoke a good cigar working.When I smoke a good cigar allI do is smoke weed and drink coffee and filtered water and perhaps a wittle snack:)
Some of the ACIDs cigars are tasty

The only Cohiba Cigars I ever got were in the Boat handed to me by the Captain of a certain ship that made port in Cuba 3 days prior to giving them 2 me.
I remember when Iwas in Tampa they had some good cigar rollers
When my nephew had a Babygirl ,the first one in our family for many years I got him 60 handmade cigars " Itsa girl !" from real nice folks who rolled them in Port Jefferson who are no longer there .

When my nephew had a Babygirl ,the first one in our family for many years I got him 60 handmade cigars " Itsa girl !" from real nice folks who rolled them in Port Jefferson who are no longer there .
We used to go watch them on elementary school field days.
One of the best smells in the world that and the pipe tobacco shop.........none of those exist anymore.

There was a Guy on long Island that had a few shops with hand rollers he brought in from cigar countries to roll for him. I would place my order and he would let me watch them roll me a bundle

Latest posts

Back