Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to move on.

just another pretty face

IMG_5796.jpeg

Good morning Islanders!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here starting at 59F and predicted to reach 79F. Lots of rain yesterday, so humidity is 96% this morning...............

I relocated another squirrel and so far no more green tomatoes filched and half eaten.

My brother-in-law is in the hospital because he keeps falling down and has early dementia, plus my sister-in-law just injured her back so that she is the hospital in a brace, so we picked up their Yorkie/Sheltie mix and are taking care of him. A nice enough dog, but a lap dog who is allowed on the furniture and he kept waking me up last night walking on our bed.

Much to Miss Layla's consternation, as she isn't allowed on the furniture......... Melissa has gotten scarce but did come out this morning for scratches and reassurance.

Breakfast out this morning and Grayfox has some lab work for her annual, but otherwise an open calendar.
Pace yourself Brother ! pace yourself ☝️

Diesel or gas....I will never go electric!
As an electrician I agree :rolleyes:
With the lower power consumption of LED lghts, now we would increase electric demands greatly.
I cant imagine how a family of 4 could charge their cars at the same time logistically.
Need charging stations spread out.
Lets not mention how much of the Enviromint gets destroyed as we export all the damage and import all the good stuff

Latest posts

Back