Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has a whole bag full of goodies including lorazepam. She asked me what it was for. I told her it was like xanax but lasted longer. She has only used the Gabapentin and a half of an oxicodone at night. She knows when she starts using anything in that bag during the day, her driving privileges will be less. I think that’s what’s keeping her going a bit

me thinks it is a good thing to have a bag of goodies for the Last Days

i see no reason for anymore pain and suffering , god knows we have been through enough already…..

I have some psychedelics in my bag…🤩🤩🤩

what is your mental diagnosis for those who have no pain meds to take?
I take no pain meds and I hurt every day. Sure would be nice to be pain free. Diagnosis..... can't answer that....doc won't give me anything!

Walk time. Be back!

1693402488851.png

I get a 100.00 a week Truck Allowance and 3 gas cards. My hotels are paid for and i get Per Diem. And if it wasn't about the money i wouldn't be working. I like being able to do things and not just make it from one SS check to the next.
Honestly ive only spent maybe a total of 5 or 6 weeks out of town this year.
My measure of when to retire, was when I was no longer having fun. I couldn't live on SS either and would work whether I was having fun or not if that was my alternative.
Morning. Gonna be a hot one here today. We need it.....I have tons of maters that need to ripen....our first frost isn't far off. Plus we had a cool spring so everything is behind this year.

Gotta get my walk done early again. Still catching up from my fishing excursion last weekend. My Death Star and Chimera are about done! Will scope the trichs and go from there. I need these to finish as I am running low.
We're enjoying our ripe tamaters and won't have an excess of green ones like last year, but my two plants produced less fruit than the one did last year. I fed them bloom and got lots of blossoms, but a low percentage produced tamaters. Any thoughts from ya'll tamater afficionados?

The plants that look like they will take it in the shorts this year are my two Train Wrecks that are just now starting to blossom, and we are moving into our rainy season, leaving them open to bud rot. I can cover the with plastic to keep the rain off, but the humidity gets really high and we not only suffer from Botrytis, but also Powery Mildew.

Our roses are still robust, but most of our other blossoms are waning and bee colony looks heathy, as they busily prepare for fall and winter. It's cooled down enough that they've stopped swarming on the outside of their box during the day to stay cool.

You could lock me in a room full of oysters for a month, and you'd come back to a bunch of stinky oysters and a dead hippie.
I've only eaten oysters once. They were grilled until they popped open, then eaten whole on a saltine cracker.
That's what they told me, anyway. There were copious amounts of adult beverages involved over several hours, so I can't really say for sure.

Never even thought about trying them again.

OTOH, today's our 32nd anniversary - there just might be some hand made blue crab cakes in my near future...:)

My measure of when to retire, was when I was no longer having fun. I couldn't live on SS either and would work whether I was having fun or not if that was my alternative.

We're enjoying our ripe tamaters and won't have an excess of green ones like last year, but my two plants produced less fruit than the one did last year. I fed them bloom and got lots of blossoms, but a low percentage produced tamaters. Any thoughts from ya'll tamater afficionados?

The plants that look like they will take it in the shorts this year are my two Train Wrecks that are just now starting to blossom, and we are moving into our rainy season, leaving them open to bud rot. I can cover the with plastic to keep the rain off, but the humidity gets really high and we not only suffer from Botrytis, but also Powery Mildew.

Our roses are still robust, but most of our other blossoms are waning and bee colony looks heathy, as they busily prepare for fall and winter. It's cooled down enough that they've stopped swarming on the outside of their box during the day to stay cool.

it sure must be a challenge to grow u der those wet conditions

i have always wondered about ganja growers in the PNW , do they have some special strains that are acclimatized to those conditions?

plants that are more resistant to PM and bud rot?

Latest posts

Back