Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone. Just stopping in to see what I missed today. Busy day for me taking Momma to Williamsburg. Productive effort tho so I’m glad it’s behind us.
Enjoying the Godfather OG highly recommended by the biggest stoner I know ME 😁
‘also found this great jalapeño mango lemonade at Trader Joe’s the other day. Just cracked it open and Yes super spicy but can’t stay away from it. Gonna try it in some Tito’s next.
View attachment 339151
Oh Subbie !
So adventurous!
Good Morning Madame!

Remember I told you I was interviewing for a new job next week. Just found out I gotta 3 thousand dollar raise. This is getting more interesting.😳
Gave me the same thing last year about this time. Decision is getting harder and harder. I've got a tough decision to make.
Guess I'll see what happens in that interview.🤔
This new job I wouldn't have to travel and it's 10 minutes from my house. But money talks and bullshit walks. Hope they are ready to offer me the right amount of money. Other wise I'm not going anywhere.
I also will be getting my yearly bonus in December, so that is another thing I have to consider. Last year it was almost 5 grand and it's supposed to be more this year.🧐

Last edited:
Remember I told you I was interviewing for a new job next week. Just found out I gotta 3 thousand dollar raise. This is getting more interesting.😳
Gave me the same thing last year about this time. Decision is getting harder and harder. I've got a tough decision to make.
This new job I wouldn't have to travel and it's 10 minutes from my house. But money talks and bullshit walks. Hope they are ready to offer me the right amount of money. Other wise I'm not going anywhere.
I also will be getting my yearly bonus in December, so that is another thing I have to consider. Last year it was almost 5 grand and it's supposed to be more this year.🧐
Remember Money is not everything, IF YOU ARE MAKING MORE JUST TO SOCK IT AWAY IN A BANK OR INVESTMENT , I say no and take the job close to home.
Less stress on a man in your condition, and you will be closer to home in case something happens and you wife needs you right away in the event of an emergency (which can happen at a moments notice.
But that is me, I live at a certain comfort level and having cash in the bank is good but I love my time off and enjoy my wife's companionship too.
Best of Luck in your decision my friend.
Money isn't everything. That's no bullsheet.

Do you get gas and mileage on your truck when you travel?
Do you get paid as soon as you start the drive to your next destination?
Meals, hotel costs, etc............................. all these things add up and come into play.

Gabapentin helped me through some.pretty severe foot neuropathy.
Fortunately my spine collapsed some more which stopped it so I quit taking it..........losing 4" of height has been a odd trip.
My buddy took that and I truly believe it was his downfall into mental illness
He really went crazy while taking it,

My buddy took that and I truly believe it was his downfall into mental illness
He really went crazy while taking it,
Gabapentin has really helped my momma with her neuropathy pain can’t say what it might be doing to her mentally but she’s in a way better mood with it than without it so I’m sure it has its place for some

Remember Money is not everything, IF YOU ARE MAKING MORE JUST TO SOCK IT AWAY IN A BANK OR INVESTMENT , I say no and take the job close to home.
Less stress on a man in your condition, and you will be closer to home in case something happens and you wife needs you right away in the event of an emergency (which can happen at a moments notice.
But that is me, I live at a certain comfort level and having cash in the bank is good but I love my time off and enjoy my wife's companionship too.

Meals, hotel costs, etc............................. all these things add up and come into play.
One of my more sagacious moves was to stop adjusting my lifestyle to raises and promotions. As soon as I got a raise, I changed my credit union withholding to offset it, so that it accumulated for toys and investments. I used that to take maximum advantage of stock options as well.

I probably adjusted our monthly take home every five years or so but did blow some big bonuses on toys and memorable vacations.

Good spot to be in Hopper. Do what makes you happy.

Gabapentin has really helped my momma with her neuropathy pain can’t say what it might be doing to her mentally but she’s in a way better mood with it than without it so I’m sure it has its place for some
Pain relief is important I think that goes a long way to help mentally as one ages.

I get a 100.00 a week Truck Allowance and 3 gas cards. My hotels are paid for and i get Per Diem. And if it wasn't about the money i wouldn't be working. I like being able to do things and not just make it from one SS check to the next.
Honestly ive only spent maybe a total of 5 or 6 weeks out of town this year.

Morning. Gonna be a hot one here today. We need it.....I have tons of maters that need to ripen....our first frost isn't far off. Plus we had a cool spring so everything is behind this year.

Gotta get my walk done early again. Still catching up from my fishing excursion last weekend. My Death Star and Chimera are about done! Will scope the trichs and go from there. I need these to finish as I am running low.

Morning. Gonna be a hot one here today. We need it.....I have tons of maters that need to ripen....our first frost isn't far off. Plus we had a cool spring so everything is behind this year.

Gotta get my walk done early again. Still catching up from my fishing excursion last weekend. My Death Star and Chimera are about done! Will scope the trichs and go from there. I need these to finish as I am running low.
Any Fish Pics, did you use your boat?

my brother liked lorazepam during his last days….he told me it was the drug of choice amongst the rich folks , their designer drug of choice to feel good…
She has a whole bag full of goodies including lorazepam. She asked me what it was for. I told her it was like xanax but lasted longer. She has only used the Gabapentin and a half of an oxicodone at night. She knows when she starts using anything in that bag during the day, her driving privileges will be less. I think that’s what’s keeping her going a bit

Latest posts

Back