Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go Ivan go!

going to see the doc today about this dam neuropathy pain , just wanna be sure that is what it is and not an infection of some sorts..

earache and sore throat for 8 days aint normal for me

same with this scalp pain , half my scalp is on fire and stings when i put my hat on…

so yeah , gonna get a second opinion , maybe run a blood test or two to check the white blood cell count…

gonna be a young female practitioner so should be fun breaking her in
Probably should get checked for a hernia and prostate cancer.

Probably should get checked for a hernia and prostate cancer.

spoken like the Master of DeBauchery his bad self

rock on Brother!

IMG_5654.jpeg

Ivan would eat the machine...genset is moved and fueled up, 350 gallons of LP gas in the ground and here come the rain bands whipping in on me...I'm soaked but now ready...got to move my tractor and get out of harms way...I think this may be a way more serious storm than is anticipated...flooding will be the issue with this storm...
Good luck Brother to you and da boys ☝️

Hey everyone. Just stopping in to see what I missed today. Busy day for me taking Momma to Williamsburg. Productive effort tho so I’m glad it’s behind us.
Enjoying the Godfather OG highly recommended by the biggest stoner I know ME 😁
‘also found this great jalapeño mango lemonade at Trader Joe’s the other day. Just cracked it open and Yes super spicy but can’t stay away from it. Gonna try it in some Tito’s next.
IMG_8816.jpeg

Latest posts

Back