Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Merry day of the Sun! All hail Helios!

Mostly cloudy today, starting at 52F and predicted to reach 70F.

288308-HeliosSUN85dc.jpg

Attachments

• 1684664171814.png
    1684664171814.png
    2.8 KB
They are not Walt sorry I would save you some if they were. These are just plain old brownies that seem to help in healing cataract surgery recovery for Mr Subbie.
(*sigh*) A hope in the wind.

I started looking up how to make atomic brownies. Jeez. Martha Stewart's, yet!

They use ingredients I did not know existed on this fargin planet. (eg: "cannabis-infused butter", "cannabis-infused oil" with this proviso given in the recipe: "try using an activated oil, like distillate..." and other nebulous, occult, Delphic requirements.

That is actually as far as I got, with a video of Marth Stewart standing in front of bowls of ingredients that may as well have been Cavorite from H.G. Wells' First On The Moon mixed with Supremium from Gilligan's Island (with the Globe Trotters).

I thought you just sprinkled weed (if you happen to have a double-barnful that you just dunno whut to do with) into a brownie mix.

Okay Mr Webster how come you don't know our language? Ha ha
Shitfire, lad... thass easy 'splained:

Common, easy, simple languages like English, French, Spico, or Mandarin are used by a MINIMUM of more than two three billion people. You agree, right?

So I can talk to, and unnerstand more than two three billion fargin people here on this earth. Beats the crap outa any youngun here, I wager. Still wiv me?

But there is an enclave of Shaolin Monk Equivalents spread thinly across the whole of the US. They speak a language they have developed within the last generation.

It is one of unique words that relate to processes or seed germ plasms and the all-encompassing "insider-speak" of second-level slang code.

An example of second-level slang code -- There was an immersion group of us with Chinese instructors instructing us in Mandarin from 8AM to 9PM every day.

But within a short time, we could speak perfect Mandarin that was undecipherable by native Mandarin speakers.

Example:

"Pengyou" (pronounced "pung-yo") translates to "friend". Taking another word in Mandarin, "chwan" (pronounced "chwan") translates to "boat".

So an example of second-level slang would be to use: "Pengyou chwan" in a sentence. To one of us, it comes out "Friendship". To a Chinese, blank: "Friend boat"?

Just to let you know there is a TRIPLE-level slang code. Natch, the Chinese thought of it first about a thousand years ago.

An example of Triple-level code -- One speaker could make a statement to another within the hearing of yet another Mandarin speaker, and only the one he was talking to would understand.

He indicates the enemy and says, "A stone falls in the well." <-- Doan mean nuthin' to anyone not in the loop.

Think of the sound a stone makes when dropped in a well. "Budung" <-- In Mandarin, "bu" means "negative/no" and dung (doong) means "understand".

"A stone falls in the well" means the other person listening in on your conversation does not understand what you are saying to your buddy.

Anyway, I would have to be immersed for a while -- there is a monumental gap between the written word and genuine conversation.

And you guys speak second-level slang the majority of the time.

Last edited:
I made brownies back in the 70s by just dumping an oz of fine grounded weed into the brownie mix but I’ve learned that decarbing them into a butter or tincture works better for most who enjoy the edibles. I hate wasting my weed on edibles tho much better for me to smoke it although they seem to work for some so I’m not knocking the process. I just gave some weed plants to a friend a couple days ago. He makes edibles. I’ll ask him for a sample and if he shares some, I’ll send you some. Hope you have a sweet day walt 💕

Well Gawd luv yer bones, Nice Lady.

A hope is always sumpin' good to have, even if the hope is as slim as Twiggy.

Fargin VA. I could walk right in a fargin dispensary in town and buy the fargin place out of every brownie they had, and put in an order for a dozen gross more.

Except that I got a dinged helmet when I volunteered. Makes me less of a citizen. Verboten. Kaput. Und gesundheit.

I’ve actually never visited a dispensary here. Most of the edibles I’ve received from friends like the brownies I sent you came from pop up sales most likely made by locals. I do have a friend that makes them and sells them to local folks. Perhaps I could hook you up. I’m not sure if she does mail order but she might. She makes delicious candy and other goodies but I’m not sure how much she charges.

a dinged helmet , ran over by a deuce and a half , stabbed , blown up , and dropped from a helicopter 100’ feet up

i know i missed a few , god bless ya Unca for all the sacrifices you made to make our lives better
It wasn't as bad as the time back when I was young, piloting my B-17 over Schweinfester with three engines burning and one of them turning...

...And my autopilot had just bailed out with the last parachute, leaving me with a silkworm and a needle. I wuz a busy muthafugger...

...Or when I was just a kid -- light dragoon at Balaclava and that jerk Cardigan went straight when he shoulda wheeled to save the damn' cannons. I never told anyone about how I "accidentally" whupped his horsie into motion by surreptitiously snapping my loose reins on its ass. I never expected the spavined beast I was on to follow him down the dang valley.

(*sigh*) A hope in the wind.

I started looking up how to make atomic brownies. Jeez. Martha Stewart's, yet!

They use ingredients I did not know existed on this fargin planet. (eg: "cannabis-infused butter", "cannabis-infused oil" with this proviso given in the recipe: "try using an activated oil, like distillate..." and other nebulous, occult, Delphic requirements.

That is actually as far as I got, with a video of Marth Stewart standing in front of bowls of ingredients that may as well have been Cavorite from H.G. Wells' First On The Moon mixed with Supremium from Gilligan's Island (with the Globe Trotters).

I thought you just sprinkled weed (if you happen to have a double-barnful that you just dunno whut to do with) into a brownie mix.
The original brownie recipe was a box of Duncan Hines brownie mix and one oz of finely ground pot, but it was still gritty and tasted like chlorophyll.

The better way is to extract the concentrate using ghee, and then use the ghee in the recipe. Here is how we extract with ghee, vegetable, and nut oils:

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...ction/9-4-5-vegetable-and-nut-oil-extraction/

Last edited:
The original brownie recipe was a box of Mrs Duncan brownie mix and one oz of finely ground pot, but it was still gritty and tasted like chlorophyll.

The better way is to extract the concentrate using ghee, and then use the ghee in the recipe. Here is how we extract with ghee, vegetable, and nut oils:

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...ction/9-4-5-vegetable-and-nut-oil-extraction/
HAHAHAHAHAH. Oh shit. You made me bust out loud laughing. My Beautiful Witch came in to see what was going on.

I pointed to the above... when she got to "ghee", she turned and said, "What in the world is "ghee", and where would you ever get it? Krogers? Winn-Dixie, Publix?"

So if you want a concentrate of something you need for brownies, first you must get some ghee. It should be water buffalo ghee, but mare's ghee is acceptable, providing it is clarified with dilithium crystals.

Now to get dilithium crystals, you should...

Walt just make what we call fire crackers.
Take two gram crackers, slather a good amount of peanut butter on both of them like your making a gram cracker sandwich. Put fresh ground weed on one of the crackers, put the other one on top like your making a sandwich. Fill the edges around the sandwich with more peanut butter to seal the weed in. Wrap it in foil and put it in the oven on 240 for about 40 minutes. Take it out and cut it into 4 pieces. Eat just one and set back and get ready.
Do not eat the whole cracker sandwich or you will wish you hadn't.😱

Last edited:
I WILL try that. Gotta go get some grab crankers. How much weed between them?

Remember: You are talkin' to the guy that takes a pea-sized bit of weed plucked from a bud and gets a minimum of 50 visible-smoke, complete exhales from it.

I almost fainted from reading of two of youse at least who used a whole fargin ounce at one time. I don't think I have ever even seen a whole ounce of weed** at one time.
**Other than photos.

Remember: You are talkin' to the guy that takes a pea-sized bit of weed plucked from a bud and gets a minimum of 50 visible-smoke, complete exhales from it.

I almost fainted from reading of two of youse at least who used a whole fargin ounce at one time. I don't think I have ever even seen a whole ounce of weed** at
one time.

Maybe since it’s four servings that one pea sized pinch on each quarter on the peanut butter cracker should be good for you.
**Other than photos.

I almost fainted from reading of two of youse at least who used a whole fargin ounce at one time. I don't think I have ever even seen a whole ounce of weed** at one time.
**Other than photos.
Just spread the weed evenly on one of the crackers where you don't see the peanut butter before you set the other one on top and then seal the edges with peanut butter. Wrap up good in foil and bake.
And yeah you probably should cut those 4 pieces in half and make 8 smaller pieces. Eat just one and wait an hour and see how you feel.
I ate a half of a cracker once and I was fked up way more than I wanted 😳 My wife found me in the hallway looking down at the floor. Have no idea how I got there or why.🤪

HAHAHAHAHAH. Oh shit. You made me bust out loud laughing. My Beautiful Witch came in to see what was going on.

I pointed to the above... when she got to "ghee", she turned and said, "What in the world is "ghee", and where would you ever get it? Krogers? Winn-Dixie, Publix?"

So if you want a concentrate of something you need for brownies, first you must get some ghee. It should be water buffalo ghee, but mare's ghee is acceptable, providing it is clarified with dilithium crystals.

Now to get dilithium crystals, you should...
While seemingly worthless for your education, I'm pleased my input was good for a laugh brother Walt. I'm however left aghast and agape that logophile such as yourself continues to have such a spotty grasp of the English language.

To save you the time and trouble to Google such a common word, I included a wikipedia link, but just insert clarified butter in the place of Ghee to understand the context. It will work with plain butter, but the water in the butter will pick up some of the chlorophyll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghee

While seemingly worthless for your education, I'm pleased my input was good for a laugh brother Walt. I'm however left aghast and agape that logophile such as yourself continues to have such a spotty grasp of the English language.

To save you the time and trouble to Google such a common word, I included a wikipedia link, but just insert clarified butter in the place of Ghee to understand the context. It will work with plain butter, but the water in the butter will pick up some of the chlorophyll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghee

Good to know. Butter always has a bit of water in it. Except the real stuff that comes from the cow out back maybe. Don’t know if there would be water in that but I’ve churned enough of it as a kid. The ghee is a good tip if it keeps the chlorophyll out. The worst thing about edibles imo.

Latest posts

Back