Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epirot: One who lives inland and not close to shores.

Tragematopolist: Sumbody what sells candy.

Noceur: One who stays up late. Definitely not Unca.

Lastly, since I live in an area that is definitely not ninguid, I must attest it is not an accident.

That will keep um busy Walt. I made brownies today would that count for a tragematopolist? I mean if I give them away instead of selling them?
Edited:
I guess if I just ate them all myself it would be just swilling right?
Subbie: Are those "brownie" brownies? They are great at bedtime for good sleepies.
As you are a magirist, I have high confidence they are wunnerful nummies.

Lastly, since I live in an area that is definitely not ninguid, I must attest it is not an accident.

Subbie: Are those "brownie" brownies? They are great at bedtime for good sleepies.
They are not Walt sorry I would save you some if they were. These are just plain old brownies that seem to help in healing cataract surgery recovery for Mr Subbie.

Okay Mr Webster how come you don't know our language? Ha ha

Walter tells Google the meanings of strange words.
I heard he wrote the 1st book
1684625747458.png

I actually went by a store a few months back and they was selling box of 20 for 30 something bucks(I thought that was cheap)
That's cheap. Boxes of 20. For my .458 SOCOM cost 50 bucks for 20. Those were only 300 grain. Over 400 grain gets worse. I gotta build up a brass supply for this gun.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back