Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1684590437235.png

Good time to clean everything for sure
Yup, wiping everything down, took the carbon filter down.....cover is filthy! Where the straps came across to hold it is place is white.....look at how dirty the thing is....

IMG_20230520_101054956.jpg

I should take the time to take the fans apart and clean the blades......another day. I need to get outside and get the maters in the ground. Everything else is clean.

Starts should show roots in a few days and I will fire the veg room back up.

Yup, wiping everything down, took the carbon filter down.....cover is filthy! Where the straps came across to hold it is place is white.....look at how dirty the thing is....

View attachment 328780

I should take the time to take the fans apart and clean the blades......another day. I need to get outside and get the maters in the ground. Everything else is clean.

I washed mine in a pan with dawn dishwashing liquid. good As new after a little soak

I think I am suffering from separation anxiety. Maybe have a case of onychophagia.
Hmmm... I think someone here needs to go see a tragematopolist. Otherwise, you may wind up a noceur, wandering about in the dark looking for ignocency.

Read: Go buy a candy bar. Or you'll be staying up late, trying to find forgiveness for your epirosy**.

**Living way the hell inland where there hasn't been a clam alive since the mesozoic period.

Started to rain so I had to quit planting. Got all maters and most of the peppers in. Mrs Pute was out front planting flowers. Made a big dent in planting today. My back is gonna let me know about bit later.

Hmmm... I think someone here needs to go see a tragematopolist. Otherwise, you may wind up a noceur, wandering about in the dark looking for ignocency.

Read: Go buy a candy bar. Or you'll be staying up late, trying to find forgiveness for your epirosy**.

**Living way the hell inland where there hasn't been a clam alive since the mesozoic period.
What?

That will keep um busy Walt. I made brownies today would that count for a tragematopolist? I mean if I give them away instead of selling them?
Edited:
I guess if I just ate them all myself it would be just swilling right?

Last edited:

View attachment 328780

Dye it army green, then turn it inside out ever week to the clean side. Like we did with undies during the war.

Dye it army green, then turn it inside out ever week to the clean side. Like we did with undies during the war.
That's just hiding the dirt. I would rather see it so I know to clean it. Never thought about sporting double skid marks..

That's just hiding the dirt. I would rather see it so I know to clean it. Never thought about sporting double skid marks..
Wash the filter in the bathroom sink with a little dish soap or ivory works wonders.
hot water rise until clean and ring out, hang dry.
Or once rung out pull it over the filter and let it dry in place to retain the shape.

Latest posts

Back