Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only Walt would be looking at the pinklenail
Got to thinkin' about it. Mebbe somebody could have more life-safety if they knew (in general) to stay away from onychophagia people.

Ohshit. I just used onychophagia in a sentence. Jeez.

Anyway, this behavior is medically related to: Impatience, frustration, stress, anxiety, emotional and psychological problems. TINS, my children. Lissen to the warning bells.

Make your trek to the Feet Of The Old One (eg: follow me) for more tips on living longer and happier (and safer from Cray-Cray).

Got to thinkin' about it. Mebbe somebody could have more life-safety if they knew (in general) to stay away from onychophagia people.

Ohshit. I just used onychophagia in a sentence. Jeez.

Anyway, this behavior is medically related to: Impatience, frustration, stress, anxiety, emotional and psychological problems. TINS, my children. Lissen to the warning bells.

Make your trek to the Feet Of The Old One (eg: follow me) for more tips on living longer and happier (and safer from Cray-Cray).
Yes Walt. onychophagia was always one of the things to look for on my first date list… stay away indeed…

326916257_474440958043022_2011948699404556826_n.jpg

I can afford it. Why have interest moldy bread when you have brioche?

For those that think the Kardassians have something good to watch... check the second one out at the 10-second mark with the sound on. Great moves.

Dang! What a hiney!

If either one of those gals wanted to haul ass, they'd have to make two trips.

I did find an old photo of Irene’s mom

View attachment 328647
The original wet tee shirt photo!

Good morning Islanders! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

A partially cloudy day here starting at 58F and predicted to reach 79F.

Still searching diligently around about thereof for a new recliner, but alas am finding naught both suitable and available without waiting 90 days for delivery. The two dealers that we have used most over the years have both moved out of Portland, so looks like an out-of-town field trip today...........................

!@#$$%^&*()_+, Malware Bytes kept automatically billing me for their service contracted by my son in 2015, even though I don't use them and continue to have the charges removed. What a racket! After three attempts, I asked for a new card account number to thwart them and await the new card.
kendo2.gif

If I can see through the smoke I will put my maters in the ground today. Will try and watch some golf as well.

I feel like I need to go down to the basement and attend my grow....but it is quiet and dark.....hard to get used to the fact that my tents are empty.

I think I am suffering from separation anxiety. Maybe have a case of onychophagia.

I had six cherry tomato seedlings. Planted 3 in my new box I built last week. Today I'm planting 2 in the ground and I gave my oldest son the other one. They were from seeds I took 3yrs ago. It's a great producer and the tomatoes are awesome.

I had six cherry tomato seedlings. Planted 3 in my new box I built last week. Today I'm planting 2 in the ground and I gave my oldest son the other one. They were from seeds I took 3yrs ago. It's a great producer and the tomatoes are awesome.
Nothing like a homegrown tomato.

If I can see through the smoke I will put my maters in the ground today. Will try and watch some golf as well.

I feel like I need to go down to the basement and attend my grow....but it is quiet and dark.....hard to get used to the fact that my tents are empty.

I think I am suffering from separation anxiety. Maybe have a case of onychophagia.
You could always drop a couple of seeds to pass the time. That’s what I do with my auto tent. Things always move so fast in that tent while I wait for the slow photos to finish. if you drop a couple of auto seeds now, they will be ready by the time you need your tent again. Just saying, I think I would need at least a couple seeds going on for my addiction to growing cannabis during my cannabis growing sabbatical ✌️

You could always drop a couple of seeds to pass the time. That’s what I do with my auto tent. Things always move so fast in that tent while I wait for the slow photos to finish. if you drop a couple of auto seeds now, they will be ready by the time you need your tent again. Just saying, I think I would need at least a couple seeds going on for my addiction to growing cannabis during my cannabis growing sabbatical ✌️
I did take cuts from the plants I gifted to Big. But it is still lonely down there. I am gonna go down in a few and clean and wipe down the tent walls with hydrogen peroxide. As a matter of fact everything needs a good cleaning.

Latest posts

Back