Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe he went by the name of Sgt. Fury back then....

Trust me, if he's in Ocrahoma, he's miserable.
1684346465970.png

I went to the gym today and had to cut it short for the first time. I was feeling very weak so we did my blood pressure and it was 62/51, and 61 @ 62 bpm. Needless to say that’s quite concerning so I made a call to the doctor For their input…not a good thing

I went to the gym today and had to cut it short for the first time. I was feeling very weak so we did my blood pressure and it was 62/51, and 61 @ 62 bpm. Needless to say that’s quite concerning so I made a call to the doctor For their input…not a good thing
Sounds like they got you on the wrong dose. That happened to mr subbie. He passed out when I was cutting his hair. Freaked me out. Probably why you passed out the other day too. Take it easy brother 💕

back to Doc and I went to the gym today and had to cut it short for the first time. I was feeling very weak so we did my blood pressure and it was 62/51, and 61 @ 62 bpm. Needless to say that’s quite concerning so I made a call to the doctor For their input…not a good thing
Thats Low, if you just started a BP med or switched to a new one
Get back to doc and let him know today, you will pass out and if driver or doing a dangerous task not good.
That is way to low ,on the bright side Pulse was excellent,
Can anyone else check your BP for you ?
You may not be doing it right.

Boo

When is low blood pressure (hypotension) a medical emergency?​

Low blood pressure can be a sign of good health. However, if it gets too low (hypotension) that could mean that not enough blood is reaching your vital organs, leaving them starved of oxygen. This can cause shock. You could have a medical emergency if any of the following signs and symptoms happen along with low blood pressure:

• Nausea.
  • Cold, clammy, pale skin.
  • Rapid, shallow breathing. Heart palpitations.
  • Dehydration, thirst.
  • Dizziness lightheadedness, fainting.
  • Headache, neck or back pain.
  • Lack of concentration.
  • Blurred vision.
  • Fatigue.
  • Depression.
Call 911 or go to your emergency room if you experience signs of severely low blood pressure or shock.

If you were in my ambulance you would not have a choice you went to hospital.
You could do major damage to your organs.

Boo

When is low blood pressure (hypotension) a medical emergency?​

Low blood pressure can be a sign of good health. However, if it gets too low (hypotension) that could mean that not enough blood is reaching your vital organs, leaving them starved of oxygen. This can cause shock. You could have a medical emergency if any of the following signs and symptoms happen along with low blood pressure:

• Nausea.
  • Cold, clammy, pale skin.
  • Rapid, shallow breathing. Heart palpitations.
  • Dehydration, thirst.
  • Dizziness lightheadedness, fainting.
  • Headache, neck or back pain.
  • Lack of concentration.
  • Blurred vision.
  • Fatigue.
  • Depression.
Call 911 or go to your emergency room if you experience signs of severely low blood pressure or shock.

If you were in my ambulance you would not have a choice you went to hospital.
You could do major damage to your organs.
been dealing with them all roster...my buddy who's driving is a paramedic and knows what to look for it an issue develops...called my doctor and advised them of my situation...they may or may not call back...BP an hour ago was 102/[email protected] guess I tweaked myself at the gym...

been dealing with them all roster...my buddy who's driving is a paramedic and knows what to look for it an issue develops...called my doctor and advised them of my situation...they may or may not call back...BP an hour ago was 102/[email protected] guess I tweaked myself at the gym...
May I offer assistance?
1684351928368.png

BP was just 138/79@61BPM...*** is going on here...feel pretty skippy now, not doing Ivan's zoomies but much better than earlier...always nice to get a call from brother lesso...good people...

Be careful seen folks gone into organ failure because of it.
Have a good time. Take it easy.

BP was just 138/79@61BPM...*** is going on here...feel pretty skippy now, not doing Ivan's zoomies but much better than earlier...always nice to get a call from brother lesso...good people...
Just a thought
Have you seen a Cardio doc recently?
A small blockage may cause BP to raise and fall like that when you exercise and get blood moving. You may have some plaque formed in an artery and not realize it. Could be body adjusting to a new medication . Let your body tell you, if you feel too terrible seek Medical help right away.

I saw an internist a few weeks ago and asked him for a cardio dock referral and his reply was I didn’t need one. My blood pressure is related to the diabetes and kidney disease, but my heart has proven to be very strong. In the past I’ve had 260 mm of stents placed in my abdominal aorta, and I know I have got calcified veins throughout me. I’m a train wreck that has caught up with itself… my families medical history is quite poor

I saw an internist a few weeks ago and asked him for a cardio dock referral and his reply was I didn’t need one. My blood pressure is related to the diabetes and kidney disease, but my heart has proven to be very strong. In the past I’ve had 260 mm of stents placed in my abdominal aorta, and I know I have got calcified veins throughout me. I’m a train wreck that has caught up with itself… my families medical history is quite poor
Got ya. I only say it because the place needs you.
Heck people will think we may actually like each other
You MOB

Latest posts

Back