Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got ya. I only say it because the place needs you.
Heck people will think we may actually like each other
You MOB
I am actually becoming quite fond of you roster, you have a cooled your jets, and I have mellowed out somewhat in our relationship it appears… I don’t plan on going anywhere and I don’t think any other site would have me. I am pretty sure going back of the cabana is out of the question….:eek:

IMG_1234.gif

I saw an internist a few weeks ago and asked him for a cardio dock referral and his reply was I didn’t need one. My blood pressure is related to the diabetes and kidney disease, but my heart has proven to be very strong. In the past I’ve had 260 mm of stents placed in my abdominal aorta, and I know I have got calcified veins throughout me. I’m a train wreck that has caught up with itself… my families medical history is quite poor
i think many people are on that train Brother....

I am actually becoming quite fond of you roster, you have a cooled your jets, and I have mellowed out somewhat in our relationship it appears… I don’t plan on going anywhere and I don’t think any other site would have me. I am pretty sure going back of the cabana is out of the question….:eek:
24e97f786d49aa53a2cf7dbfe6582238.gif

I saw an internist a few weeks ago and asked him for a cardio dock referral and his reply was I didn’t need one. My blood pressure is related to the diabetes and kidney disease, but my heart has proven to be very strong. In the past I’ve had 260 mm of stents placed in my abdominal aorta, and I know I have got calcified veins throughout me. I’m a train wreck that has caught up with itself… my families medical history is quite poor
High BP is almost always an Artery restriction one way or the other.
High BP is what it says. Your heart is trying to pump blood to your organs and is having to work overtime getting the blood through the arteries due to restriction which causes pressure on the Arteries.

Latest posts

Back