Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooode morning Island brothers and sisters. Partially cloudy here starting at 60F and predicted to reach 83F.

Let my son charge Malware Bytes for his laptop to my credit card in 2015, before the computer failed and he discarded it. They’ve charged the renewal every year since and I finally got tired of having them remove the charge and had it removed as fraud last year, thinking that would solve the problem.

Alas no, they did it again this year so I asked for a new account number, which bit me in the butt when I ordered a charger for the Lenovo laptop that I picked up to run my 32 bit Auto Cad on, and the charge was rejected. Hopefully the new card will arrive by tomorrow……………… I refuse to use my debit card because it doesn’t have equal protection against fraudulent use.

1684410159546.jpeg

Good morning nice people. Today I’m letting Mr Subbie sleep in a little as he is having Cataract surgery today at 1:00.
delivered most of the extra female extra plants yesterday with two left for my next door neighbor if his wife says it’s ok 😊
nice here today with sunshine but only in the 60s so I guess long sleeves are in order.
hope everyone is feeling at least up to par this morning and has a sweet and safe day 💕

Latest posts

Back