Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After much soul-searching I have decided I am going to shut my grow down and turn the lights off in the next few days. I’ve got a friend coming over to get some special genetics but everything that I have at this point will be taken down with a saws all… it’s been 23 years since I’ve had no lights burning and I’m not sure how I’m going to deal with not having a garden but at this moment in time I am not into it, and I am not enjoying it… I have been very fortunate not to get popped while growing in an illegal state for which I am very grateful… I have got 10 acres of plants to maintain so I’m pretty sure that if I have a desire I will have an outlet…

I’m sorry you have lost your lust a bit for growing the plant. I’m sure once you get to feeling better you may decide to have a tiny garden like me at least so leave a crack in the door just in case. I’m hoping your new meds will strengthen your body back to at least your old, old self and you will get your groove back soon. I’m not understanding why it’s taking so long to get your meds changed. I’m thinking that if you lived around here that urology of Virginia would have you hooked up by now… Good luck and take it easy friend 💕

I'm sure I will subbie but for now it's too much work for me and the pressure to keep my garden up to my standards is bothering me...I need to take care of me before I deal with another garden...the long wait is due to a 30 day cycle I have to wait for the new blood draw?...can't get meds until the doc determines just exactly what's going on...I felt comfortable with this doc and he seems comfortable with me being me for another month it seems...sure didn't feel that way yesterday...days like that you don't forget easily...
another reason I"m not just tossing up a tent and downsizing now is the power bill for my grow, $460 last month, it takes mebbe 6 months to go from seed to sack and after doing the math it's cost prohibitive to carry on in this setup...I've worked out a deal with a friend that will help supply me with quality smoke at a very friendly price...
I have no plans on going anywhere, don't think anyone would have me...;)

I'm sure I will subbie but for now it's too much work for me and the pressure to keep my garden up to my standards is bothering me...I need to take care of me before I deal with another garden...the long wait is due to a 30 day cycle I have to wait for the new blood draw?...can't get meds until the doc determines just exactly what's going on...I felt comfortable with this doc and he seems comfortable with me being me for another month it seems...sure didn't feel that way yesterday...days like that you don't forget easily...
another reason I"m not just tossing up a tent and downsizing now is the power bill for my grow, $460 last month, it takes mebbe 6 months to go from seed to sack and after doing the math it's cost prohibitive to carry on in this setup...I've worked out a deal with a friend that will help supply me with quality smoke at a very friendly price...
Get yourself feeling better. 💕

Doing whats right for you at the time you need too is smart.
Working it out the best you can is well .. the best.
Again wish you and your pack the best.
fortunate you know folks who can take care of you.
Which leads me to a question ,when does it not pay to grow your own.
I do veging in a hlg 100watt veg lite and finish them out with a electric sky to keep electric down .
$460 a month im sure is a big grow with lots of plants which most for me is 4

We are your family my friend and we are a part of you just like you are a part of us. I am not growing now but I will be here every day. I hope you will do the same.

The primary thing is to get yourself in a comfort zone. Right now you are in a place that sucks.

As you shut down your grow, look back at it and know your efforts resulted in tip-top science applied to genetics and that you materially helped many people.

I, for one, am seriously indebted to you.

We celebrated our Anniversary and Mother's Day yesterday at Outback.
I always give her shit and say,,your not my mother.😁
She tells me to kiss her ass and I give her a big hug and say,,your the mother to my children and that's close enough.🥰
Laughed my ass off yesterday when my Son Christopher told his Wife she wasn't his Mother. She got up in his ass. I'm still laughing.😁

Happy Mother’s Day folks to all the moms in your lives 💕
IMG_1222.jpeg

Latest posts

Back