Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics or it never happened.....
Im very very BUSY now doing nothing so I am sending my representive . She can answer any questions ...
1671124436324.jpeg

Passing the hugs left. Why do you say pass left?

Cause SubGirl sits next to GW on the left and we pass it back and forth a few times before passing it along 🤣
What SG said!

It also keeps the tokes all going the same direction, when there are multiple joints being passed.
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gooode morning Ness, Subgirl, and all ya'll rasty old misfits.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cold and clear here again today, starting at 30F.

Got my tenants furnace up and running again and made progress on my Medusa update, but alas the gym parking lot was full both times I drove by, so I didn't get my workout or jacuzzi.

Following someone shooting out a local substation, I serviced our backup generator, including a new carburetor. In the twenty-five or so years that I've owned the unit, I've never really ever needed it, because outages around here are repaired relatively fast, but I'm concerned that with sabotage and supply chain issues on replacement parts, that may change.

Pup walk, followed by breakfast out this morning at a new restaurant and hopefully gym afterwards.
dog3.gif
dogwalk.gif
teeth.gif
up.gif

Latest posts

Back