Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will! Any particular type of vinegar?
I use white distilled vinegar, but I suspect any would work.
BIG ! its time to wake up ! Rise and Shine !
Morning Folks

I wouldn't trust any of the roosters we had in the house.....................
Morning Islanders raining this morning. 🌧️🌪️ Wake and Bake, enjoy this beautiful morning.💕
Gooode morning Ness! Hugz all around, passing left.

Clear and gorgeous here today, starting at 30F.

Got the furnace operating again at the rental by replacing the thermostat. $150 Tuesday to determine that was the cause and $179 for the return visit Wednesday with the parts to replace it. We jumped it to operate the furnace over the night, as the temperature was below freezing.

I had a hard time finding available repair services Tuesday evening and ongoing return calls yesterday morning, returning my emergency call the previous evening for their ostensible 24/7 repair service. Seemingly their only 24/7 service is their answering machine or service.

Well, I used to worry about humidity. Even ran two humidifies down stairs. Became a major pain. Then a grower gold me that plants get used to the lower atmosphere. So, I tried running thing without the extra moisture. Been doing it that way for some time now and there is no noticable difference. My room has been running in the low 30's rh and are fine.

Plus I don't have to worry about PM of mold. Now thingh will change bach with the onset of spring.
My humidity is about 40 right now.
Plants in flower are just fine, but some of my plants in veg look like they need some moisture.

I use white distilled vinegar, but I suspect any would work.

I wouldn't trust any of the roosters we had in the house.....................

Gooode morning Ness! Hugz all around, passing left.

Clear and gorgeous here today, starting at 30F.

Got the furnace operating again at the rental by replacing the thermostat. $150 Tuesday to determine that was the cause and $179 for the return visit Wednesday with the parts to replace it. We jumped it to operate the furnace over the night, as the temperature was below freezing.

I had a hard time finding available repair services Tuesday evening and ongoing return calls yesterday morning, returning my emergency call the previous evening for their ostensible 24/7 repair service. Seemingly their only 24/7 service is their answering machine or service.

Passing the hugs left. Why do you say pass left?

Latest posts

Back