How do you pull yourself out of the dumps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK how some of you have quit smoking, I've been a smoker since age 11 and my mom, grandfather, dad, 2 of 4 of my aunts on my mom's side and IDK how many on my dad's side all die of lung cancer and yet I still can't quit. I don't even thinks it's possible for me and I quit fentanyl and all other hard drugs and alcohol but cigarettes is something else
😳
I quit cold turkey. Best decision I ever made. That's crazy brother.

It is not us, it is what "they" put in the material that makes up our favorite vices, "they make it addictive very additive
It is the same with food and junk food, also sodas. The stuff is designed to be addictive, so we crave more, and that means more sales for the Companies that produce said products. We are all cattle being led to slaughter.
THEY do not care about you and I.

IDK how some of you have quit smoking, I've been a smoker since age 11 and my mom, grandfather, dad, 2 of 4 of my aunts on my mom's side and IDK how many on my dad's side all die of lung cancer and yet I still can't quit. I don't even thinks it's possible for me and I quit fentanyl and all other hard drugs and alcohol but cigarettes is something else
There are safer ways to get nicotine - which is not as dangerous as they say. If you must smoke, then consider growing your own tobacco instead of inhaling the garbage they put in cigarettes.

There are safer ways to get nicotine - which is not as dangerous as they say. If you must smoke, then consider growing your own tobacco instead of inhaling the garbage they put in cigarettes.
I even use the zyns at work but idk it's a terrible addition but IDK what I would do without smoking im already so restless and all over the place. I know I should use other alternatives but I just can't get behind them enough to quit. I tried vaping and would just want a cigarette after I just used more nicotine same with the zyns

It is not us, it is what "they" put in the material that makes up our favorite vices, "they make it addictive very additive
It is the same with food and junk food, also sodas. The stuff is designed to be addictive, so we crave more, and that means more sales for the Companies that produce said products. We are all cattle being led to slaughter.
THEY do not care about you and I.
Exactly. Those cigarettes are packed full of chemicals. It's not just tobacco. When they got their asses sued. The fkers couldn't even tell you what some of the chemicals were.😡
That's why the assholes can't advertise anymore.

It is not easy but when you want to stop you will. I thought my daughter would never quit. The lockdown from CoVid made her want to quit. She went cold turkey. The first 3 days are the hardest. When you make it to 3 weeks you are golden. It is hard but worth it. I had acute chronic Bronchitis from smoking. Would get it bad every few months and it would last for weeks. I still feel it if I smoke a weed. I mostly consume edibles unless I need immediate relief.

Latest posts

Back