Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question Rose !--They take the terepines out --Decarb and then add the terepenes back at the end --Me smells a rat !--They burning the terepenes of when they decarb !--Oh they adding terepenes back but it sounds like they adding only one at it's source I don't think is weed !--Says they all have the same taste but the source bud buzz comes over !
This HBC Wax I understand --Solvent less extraction -nothing added !!-Keep all the good stuff gets rid of the unwanted tars and stuff!

I have found when decarbing to cover the pan with foil and don 't take it off till it is cool, the smell stays in the pan.

I can still make Liquid Weed out of CO2 extract -- Decarb it and add flavors if desired !--I can adjust the strength but it will only be THC and CBD but they do offer lots of medical benefits! --

Hey Rose I use a pickle jar !--Don't open the jar until it is at room temp!--No smell !

Well, going to Load the camper on the Pickup, going to head into the rainforest for a couple three days...Rivers are dropping and looks like no real rain till thursday....:)

I Love Weed........:48:

Rose U the RSO Queen !--I been thinking about something !-- Like all indoor farmers I got lots of leaves that are st during bloom --I'm thinking about getting one of those gallon jars --Put a couple quarts of Everclear in it and after the leaves are dry just crumble them up into the alcohol --When the jar is full , I could drain it and squeeze out the excess alcohol --Put the alcohol back in the jar and start over !--Seems to me that eventually that alcohol gonna be loaded with stuff --When U think it has enough goodies in it the Ever clear could be evaporated leaving RSO --What U think ?

Question,.....Have had clones now under dome with heat pad 10 days..Should I be wetting the leaves?.Or just the peat plugs??? Cut the bad leaves off? How long before they go into some dirt?

Cane in aero I don't clone under a dome !--U should be able to take the dome off as long as the pucks stay damp but I never have used peat pucks !

Hey Cane what U taking to smoke on your camping trip!--Take an extra lighter !

Keef going to the Dispensary today to shop, thinking something tasty "Blue" and a 50/50...

Hey Rose --member when U mentioned an expensive stem cell treatment to rebuild the cartilage in your knee ? --Maybe another 10 years they have a whole body treatment ?--Like a whole body overhaul !--Fix and repair damaged tissue such as that caused by aging ? --

Cane -- Get some Strawberry Cough and tell about it !--I'm thinking I might want some !

50% sativa 50% indica ....Haven't seen Strawberry, anything... but sounds good...
Gotta get to work..

First off, Happy Birthday to Mr. RB....bet the last few decades have been a hoot, they simply pass too fast. I got up grumpy....went into the garden and cleaned, straightened, transplanted, cloned and reset both the veg and flower tents. I came out happy.... and now am looking for my pipe. Here's a few pic's, nothing special. Thanks

Edit;

Upper left hand corner in the 2.5 gal pot is my wifes tomato plant, she loves them, so they grow right alongside the pot, they seem to like the same food. I'm gonna get 2 more tents, one for flower and one for veggies for the wife and me....hope not to ruffle feathers, I will be upgrading to 3 Illuminex Neosol DS Fixtures for the (3) flower tents and 4' 8 bulb HO T5's for veg. I have a small 2 ft (2) bulb florescent with 4100k T8's for the cloning station. I prefer not to discuss LED, please don't bring it up.

Work it Kraven !--Looks like U got it going on !--I happy everytime U post pics !--I be studied them !-- All my boxes needed pH up this morning what's up with that !--Go to bed with them at 6.0 go check this morning and one had 5.2 !-- I be fighting aero to a standstill !--Almost lost my T.E. --Don't tell anybody but I got me a little mother T.E. thriving in Happy Frog !--I'll have one of each of my girls in Happy Frog !--That's easy !-- I can do that !-- I can make these LEDs work too ! --Blow the whistle and watch me work !--
I had a plan --I wanted 4 varieties that I could rotate --sending one variety to bloom every 2 weeks !
Now I decided --screw it --I collect all the varieties I want ! --Keep what works and let the rest go ! Some varieties just work better in any situation than others!-- build a herd --thin the herd ?

Hey see Kraven's cloner ?-- Got 8 grow spots !--The boxes I built for D.D.'s veg got 35 spots each and she got 3 !-- We don't have to use them all !-- Be nice to have a true veg area !--I got the cloning station / nursery thing down !--but from nursery to bloom will only work so well !That's O.K. even rooted clones have value !---- There will come a time when I can turn the genetics loose!

Got a spot saved for one of those legends U grow Kraven when U gonna send me some seed ?-- I got Rose's Purple Haze --I got Umbra's Blueberry Blast --I got something I bred --I'm gonna save a spot for Giggy! --He get him a mother he likes --I could have a back up for him if something should happen !-- We gonna have something worked out eventually ! So we can back each other up !--It's either that or start seed each cycle !

Mane.... Looking Nice Kraven,,Amazing what a little gardening will do for a person....

Keef, the clear is Rosen Tech. To extract they use heat, pressure and time. Any terpene will be lost during the conversion process. This process is more conversion than extraction. Although, the clear looks a lot like the olivetol experiments, mine was thicker...more like vasoline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back