Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have more cows and cowboys in Cali than in Texas, but good barbeque is still hard to find. About the only sausage you can find here is chorizo. There not into Bratwurst or other sausages.

Boudin !-- a spicy Rice and pork sausage !-- Cane -- How U know about boudin ?

Umbra - I know BBQ !-- Grilling is not the same thing !-- I 'll smoke à brisket for 12-14 hours at about 200 -220 degrees with my dry rub and serve my sauce on the side !-- Make U cry it's so good !

Boudin !-- a spicy Rice and pork sausage !-- Cane -- How U know about boudin ?

Yo Cuz I lived in Morgan City LA. Wo**** in the gulf for years. Only thing I miss about the south is there food.... Sorry!
Oh Bro. crawfish I just Love suckin heads...

Umbra I was raised on chorizo, big portuguese town in N.E.
Yum Food I love it....

got the fans off and a electric heater going . Might get frosty tonight. should be ok with heater.

Yup, plain ol shuck'em and suck'em down here from craws to oyster

Bozzo I was thinking the same thing I am starting to get a 20 Degree diff between Lights on & off.. Is that a problem ??

mine outdoors. getting down to low 30s tonight. electric heater should keep frost off them.

I always get jealous of the outside pharmers in the fall !-- I never have much excess but I always got some !- Don't remember the last time I was out !-- We do what we gotta do !-- Keep them girls warm !

I have an old family recipe from the Guidry side for the best boudain ever! My grandparents used to make large amounts of it when I was growing up. Lots of Cajun food too. Zydeco & crab boils every Saturday practically.

In Philly there is an old brewery that was converted into a jazz club. All the food is Cajun and creole. The Zydeco is always jammin'. I haven't found anything on the West Coast like that.

morning ofc, time to WAKE AND BAKE. still in the dumps so i went to work to try to think about other things for a while. keef i'm making it. i cropped everything yesterday, seems i had webs starting on the leaves and dealing with bud rot. a little early is better then none. yall have a great day, it's time for coffee. peace

Good morning giggy, it will take time to feel a new normal. Thinking of you.

We took half of I cookies yesterday. Mr rb cleaned out the spinner we use for buds and collected the hash stuff. That was fun last night. It was just a mix of what we have harvested so far. nice mix.

Hope you all are feeling as well as can be expected for such a bunch of old farts.

Morning O.F.C. Giggy....Wake & Bake Bro. I am running out of patients, three months into flower still no amber.... :48:

Mine didn't start flowering until 8-8. I am just seeing amber now.. The ones i am taking are cloudy up speedy pot.

I found out from a grape grower that we are three weeks ahead for all crops because of the crazy temps we had in June.. So the front of the summer heat is what did it for us. I usually don't take a branch until Oct 15 or so. So hang in there mrcrane.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Shame about what happened in Oregon yesterday !-- About a dozen killed ?-- They say these cowards that hit soft targets like churches, theaters and schools are mentally ill !-- They ain't crazy enough to go shoot up the cop shop !-- Send him to Texas we got an express lane for executions!--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back